[2.1] Add "Mining fluid for" to factoriopedia
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:51 pm
Hello,
Lately I have been playing 2.1 and therefore using the factoriopedia instead of recipe book.
The factoriopedia has nearly all the features recipe book had, but there is one feature I have gotten used to and would like to see implemented in the factoriopedia, too.
Using recipe book, a fluid that is used for mining (in this case sulfuric acid) has a section that indicates what ores it is used for mining: However, factoriopedia has no such feature:
I realize this feature is basically useless in base game, as there is only one mining fluid for one ore, but it would be very useful to have this information when playing with mods that add many fluids and many ores that require them as mining fluids, such as the Pyanodon's mod suite (my use case).
Thanks,
Julia
Lately I have been playing 2.1 and therefore using the factoriopedia instead of recipe book.
The factoriopedia has nearly all the features recipe book had, but there is one feature I have gotten used to and would like to see implemented in the factoriopedia, too.
Using recipe book, a fluid that is used for mining (in this case sulfuric acid) has a section that indicates what ores it is used for mining: However, factoriopedia has no such feature:
I realize this feature is basically useless in base game, as there is only one mining fluid for one ore, but it would be very useful to have this information when playing with mods that add many fluids and many ores that require them as mining fluids, such as the Pyanodon's mod suite (my use case).
Thanks,
Julia