[2.1.20] Read rocket Silo sometimes misses circuitry tick of launched payload.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:13 am
I was trying to make a latch to launch 1 silo then the other, by reading contents and launching when science packs hit 1000
However, on a seemingly random basis, one silo or the other would not output 1000 before launching and instead output 992 for example, then 0 on the next tick.
This resulted in my latch never swapping
I expect to be able to read the exact moment a rocket launches, but this makes that unreliable hence the bug report.
I tested with common and legendary silos, both have same issue. It happens frequent enough that you should witness it in the save file in under a minute
Example shown here - https://youtu.be/xzoT_oOoqME
Video is from a modded save, but I replicated same issues on an unmodded editor save which has been attached below v
Save file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oD_ZGR ... drive_link
This forum post reported the same behaviour in 2.1.19, and was allegedly fixed for 2.1.20 but I am still experiencing the old behaviour - viewtopic.php?t=136185
However, on a seemingly random basis, one silo or the other would not output 1000 before launching and instead output 992 for example, then 0 on the next tick.
This resulted in my latch never swapping
I expect to be able to read the exact moment a rocket launches, but this makes that unreliable hence the bug report.
I tested with common and legendary silos, both have same issue. It happens frequent enough that you should witness it in the save file in under a minute
Example shown here - https://youtu.be/xzoT_oOoqME
Video is from a modded save, but I replicated same issues on an unmodded editor save which has been attached below v
Save file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oD_ZGR ... drive_link
This forum post reported the same behaviour in 2.1.19, and was allegedly fixed for 2.1.20 but I am still experiencing the old behaviour - viewtopic.php?t=136185