[2.1.20] Check for Request satisfied makes no sense in the presence of circuit controlled requests
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:35 am
What did you do?
A1 Have a platform where logistic requests are set by circuits. Item biters is not in the manual logistic requests.
A2 add "Request satisfied" to the schedule (the one where you have to select an item)
A3 try to set the item for Request satisfied to biters.
A3.1 with pipette tool
A3.2 by clicking the square and select biters in the dialog
What happened?
O3 the games denies to set item which are not requested
O3.1, O3.2: No difference how I choose the item.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
E3 The check if items are requested should be disabled if requests are also set by circuit network.
Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
Seems very reproducible.
What are you trying to do?
I have a platform that transports biter eggs from Nauvis to Gleba for overgrowth soil. The eggs are only requested if they can safely be handled (surplus seeds and last batch of biters fully processed). I use radars and circuits for that. The transporting platform should depart from Nauvis if any Gleba to Nauvis Item is empty OR we have biters to deliver.
In the screenshot I have 2 consecutive stops at Nauvis, solves that I cannot have (x AND (y OR z OR a)).
In the top Nauvis stop, I worked around it by adding a temporary request for biters. Had no side effect because ship was en route. But when the ship is at Nauvis and I can't handle biters I don't want to execute the workaround. The check also checks for planet, so adding a temporary requests for biters at Aquilo does not allow to wait for biters request satisfied at Nauvis.
A1 Have a platform where logistic requests are set by circuits. Item biters is not in the manual logistic requests.
A2 add "Request satisfied" to the schedule (the one where you have to select an item)
A3 try to set the item for Request satisfied to biters.
A3.1 with pipette tool
A3.2 by clicking the square and select biters in the dialog
What happened?
O3 the games denies to set item which are not requested
O3.1, O3.2: No difference how I choose the item.
What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
E3 The check if items are requested should be disabled if requests are also set by circuit network.
Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
Seems very reproducible.
What are you trying to do?
I have a platform that transports biter eggs from Nauvis to Gleba for overgrowth soil. The eggs are only requested if they can safely be handled (surplus seeds and last batch of biters fully processed). I use radars and circuits for that. The transporting platform should depart from Nauvis if any Gleba to Nauvis Item is empty OR we have biters to deliver.
In the screenshot I have 2 consecutive stops at Nauvis, solves that I cannot have (x AND (y OR z OR a)).
In the top Nauvis stop, I worked around it by adding a temporary request for biters. Had no side effect because ship was en route. But when the ship is at Nauvis and I can't handle biters I don't want to execute the workaround. The check also checks for planet, so adding a temporary requests for biters at Aquilo does not allow to wait for biters request satisfied at Nauvis.