[2.1.20] Allow hiding the "Surface List" GUI when remote viewing
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:55 pm
(this is very loosely related to the "Allow placing GUI elements relative to the "Surface List" GUI" threads)
I have a mod where clicking on an entity may bring you to a remote view of a specific surface. I only want to show that surface and not allow navigating away. But I can't see a way to turn this off.
Given that there are a number of "feature flag" requests for controllers, maybe adding a feature_flags = { ... constants from ControllerFeatureFlags ... }, to LuaPlayer::set_controller and then add e.g. "no-surface-list-gui" as a constant to the ControllerFeatureFlags which is only useful if the controller is of type "remote".
I have a mod where clicking on an entity may bring you to a remote view of a specific surface. I only want to show that surface and not allow navigating away. But I can't see a way to turn this off.
Given that there are a number of "feature flag" requests for controllers, maybe adding a feature_flags = { ... constants from ControllerFeatureFlags ... }, to LuaPlayer::set_controller and then add e.g. "no-surface-list-gui" as a constant to the ControllerFeatureFlags which is only useful if the controller is of type "remote".