Page 1 of 1

[2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:30 pm
by Abj
I tried to copy a design and paste it at my new area.

New area already had crafters, and they were working.

After pasting the new recipe by mistake (Gears) on to the previous crafters (which were crafting wires), I got an extra output slot lol.

To fix it, just pick the items up. (Probably has no real in-game disadvantages, just wanted to try and bug report :P )


Re: [2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 5:55 pm
by Rseding91
Thanks for the report however this is all working correctly. Since you are not within reach of the assembling machine it moves the previous ingredients and products into the trash slots on the machine. The trash slots only show when they have items in them.

Re: [2.1.19] Assembler gets an extra craft slot when pasted on previously crafted recipe

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 5:48 am
by Abj
Oh wow! I didn't know that :P

Thanks for your time and effort :D