"No path" to interrupt with wildcard in destination
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2026 2:44 pm
Hello,
i've got a strange effect with wildcard interrupts in train schedules. I have a train group with 13 trains. These have a station "Erz" in their schedule, which is a group of pickup stations for different ores. The other stop is an interrupt, telling them to return to the main station dedicated to the ore they have loaded.
Ever so often, a random train rises a "no path" error. This happens independent from the specific ore they have loaded. The only way to further use this train is to drive it manually to its drop-off station and set it to automatic when it's empty. So far, this never happened to more than one train at a time. But each time all trains are set to automatic, this happens again within five minutes or so.
In this example, it happened to a train with coal. Here the drop off station: This image shows the cargo of the train: The trains configuration: And an image showing that there is a path to the destination: I hope someone can help. I can provide the savegame if that should be of use.
Thanks in advance
Frank
i've got a strange effect with wildcard interrupts in train schedules. I have a train group with 13 trains. These have a station "Erz" in their schedule, which is a group of pickup stations for different ores. The other stop is an interrupt, telling them to return to the main station dedicated to the ore they have loaded.
Ever so often, a random train rises a "no path" error. This happens independent from the specific ore they have loaded. The only way to further use this train is to drive it manually to its drop-off station and set it to automatic when it's empty. So far, this never happened to more than one train at a time. But each time all trains are set to automatic, this happens again within five minutes or so.
In this example, it happened to a train with coal. Here the drop off station: This image shows the cargo of the train: The trains configuration: And an image showing that there is a path to the destination: I hope someone can help. I can provide the savegame if that should be of use.
Thanks in advance
Frank