Repair Packs in Roport Requests
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 3:21 pm
Yellow
I was doing an 2.1 experimental run and I could have sworn you used to be able to allocate repair packs to roboports as a logistic request like you do robots to make sure a specific roboport was kept populated with the minimun amount requested, however I no longer can. And I have loaded my old save (almost a year old) on the lastest 2.0 version and I wasn't able to do so there either. Was this removed in some version and I just missed the changelog? Is it a bug? Or am I suffering from some Mandela effect here?
I was doing an 2.1 experimental run and I could have sworn you used to be able to allocate repair packs to roboports as a logistic request like you do robots to make sure a specific roboport was kept populated with the minimun amount requested, however I no longer can. And I have loaded my old save (almost a year old) on the lastest 2.0 version and I wasn't able to do so there either. Was this removed in some version and I just missed the changelog? Is it a bug? Or am I suffering from some Mandela effect here?