Page 1 of 1

[2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:44 pm
by hindlet
What happens?
Game closes/crashes seemingly randomly when setting filters in a cargo wagon. First happened in a game with Krastorio Spaced Out but recreated in Vanilla Space Age Sandbox mode. Have attached 2 logs from modded game and one from Vanilla. I have also had this happen in a modded game of Space Exploration with the Space Trains mod.

My first attempt to recreate didn't cause a crash but immediately did when I switched back to the modded save, timing seems random.

Steps to reproduce
Set up train as in attached images, with station as target and in automatic mode, attempt to set multiple random wagon filters with a wall. Game may/should close without warning. Running M3 Max with Tahoe 26.2 in case it is a MacOS specific issue.

Re: [2.1.16]Crash on setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 4:46 pm
by Rseding91
It looks like the log files did not attach.

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:08 pm
by hindlet
You are correct my bad, attached now

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 4:13 pm
by Rseding91
None of those logs show a crash. They simply show that someone - or some program - clicked the "X" button to close Factorio.

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 6:38 pm
by hindlet
I'm aware thats what they show, but the game did just close with no explanation.

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 6:45 pm
by Rseding91
Any chance you're pressing the Command + W key sequence? (close application)

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:54 pm
by hindlet
No I’m just using cmd+right mouse, I also checked and cmd+w doesn’t seem to close Factorio or other video games either.

Re: [2.1.16] Crash setting cargo wagon filters

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 10:01 pm
by hindlet
Okay I believe I’ve been managing to press Q without releasing cmd to pick item, I apologise for wasting time. Thanks anyway