Page 1 of 1

[2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2026 11:18 pm
by Primar13
Hello Team,

I'm encountering some crashing with the game. Unfortunately it's very random.

I've attached the two crash logs from 7/24, and 7/26.

I don't belive it's unique to factorio, and believe it's either Memory, or GPU memory related as I'm seeing crashing in other games. I'm hoping to gather enough information from different titles to nail down the root.

Re: [2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2026 3:40 pm
by Loewchen
Only one of the logs shows a crash and it suggests memory corruption, that does not necessarily mean the memory is at fault though. Check out: 114778

Re: [2.1.12] - Crash Reports - Unknown Cause

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:22 am
by Primar13
Hello,

Just had another crash. This was was while the game was actively attempting to generate an auto-save.