Page 1 of 1
[2.1.12] Fulgora tips and tricks show heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2026 3:37 pm
by Amarula
1. What did you do?
Finished first planetary research, for Fulgora. Clicked on tips and tricks Fulgora briefing.
2. What happened?
Subtopic for heating showed up, with Aquilo mechanics... it showed Aquilo with frozen buildings but did not mention Aquilo.
3. What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
i would not expect any references to Aquilo before researching Aquilo. If the heating tower mechanic is going to mention Aquilo, it would be helpful to make it clear that this does not apply to Fulgora! Specifically the text says 'every entity needs to be touching a heat source.'
4. Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
Not sure. At least once.

- Fulgora briefing has heating mechanics for Aquilo.png (951.17 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Re: [2.1.12] minor issue tips and tricks for Fulgora shows heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2026 4:59 pm
by eugenekay
The
heating mechanics tooltip is supposed to be triggered by changing surface to Aquilo, which is normally only possible after travelling to that Planet.
I think that this Item appearing "Under" Fulgora is simply a consequence of the
order and
indent fields. You have not unlocked the
aquilo-briefing so it simply in order underneath the
fulgora-briefing.
Please share a Save Game file per
3638 so that a closer look can be taken.
Re: [2.1.12] minor issue tips and tricks for Fulgora shows heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2026 10:11 pm
by Amarula
When I look at the tech tree, it says I have to research Gleba to unlock the heating tower, and I haven't done that yet

- Screenshot from 2026-07-24 18-10-22.png (257.14 KiB) Viewed 923 times
The only planet research I have done is Fulgora.

- Screenshot from 2026-07-24 18-10-22.png (257.14 KiB) Viewed 923 times
Re: [2.1.12] minor issue tips and tricks for Fulgora shows heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 2:26 pm
by Amarula
The only other thing I can think that might be related, I do have nuclear power researched so I do have heat pipes.
Re: [2.1.12] Fulgora tips and tricks show heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:12 pm
by boskid
I think the cause for this is quite simple: skip_trigger for heating mechanics requires building a heating tower and 5 heat pipes. When those are built, the tip is unlocked regardless of travel to aquilo and because of the hardcoded indentation the tip appears to be under a different planet because aquilo briefing was not yet unlocked.
Re: [2.1.12] Fulgora tips and tricks show heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:38 am
by boskid
Ok this issue should be now fixed for 2.1.21 - i made the heating mechanics tips skip trigger require travel to aquilo which means it wont be fulfilled early by just building heating tower and heat pipes.
Re: [2.1.12] Fulgora tips and tricks show heating mechanics for Aquilo
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:24 pm
by Amarula
boskid wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:38 am
the heating mechanics tips skip trigger require travel to aquilo
Thank you!