Yuoki Industries - Addon PFW (obsolete)

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

monty
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Addon PFW (Profit From War/Weapons) - 0.0.6 (f0.12)

Post by monty »

I had a thought that after launching the rocket, maybe we could still continue with the factory to provide resources for early colonization
Production of resources for colonists
Selling power

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

- it needs to be 100 MW, because everyone cheats this down to 20 MW with Beacons.
- second energy is free ... until i overwrite the vanilla solar-panel recipe ... a good idea btw.
- the point of reputation is to buy with this recipes/tech from outside. but factorio support this not very well, so reputation is needed to trade-in special material
- factorio itself will provide space-settling ? in a future version

i can imagine to produce food for the native animals and make the whole world into a biter-farm, but supplying colonists outside and still stuck on this planet is a little bit disappointing. but yes, because most players also disappointed can't use weapons or cyborgs it will go the civil way ... the addon is on ToDo-List for overhaul

you sell now also power because you invested power into the product. and this is also the challenging point atm. make a self-substain-production-trade-cycle without solar, and use your transmuted profit for power-generation. you can start with 100 UC-A2 or more if you want.

monty
Inserter
Inserter

Post by monty »

I think that i didnt get some message delivered in the right way, so let me eleborate
the power issue
Power for selling
agriculture
At the end i would like to wish u and everyone here happy new year.
Thanks for ur great mod and amazing design.
bye :D

SKleen75
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SKleen75 »

Hi.
I have a little problem here.

I want to build the "Shield Generator CF-56". The receip says it needs the "kleine verbesserte Akkustation".

But i cant see a way to build this. I belive that has changed into the "Wired capacitor component", right?

Can i fix this by myself somehow, because i need the red stuff it provides through trading.

Thank you.
SKleen75
YuokiTani Fanboy.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

yes, but you can buy this red-stuff (Bounded Red) direct in the Trade-Node (Handelsknoten)
next version of Yuoki-Industries is incompatible with this current version - so i will release a fixed version at the same time.

to fix by yourself
file: ir_fab8.lua line 23 - exchange y-accumulator-s with y_blocked_capa

SKleen75
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Addon PFW (Profit From War/Weapons) - 0.0.7 (f0.12)

Post by SKleen75 »

Hmm. Strange. I did what you described but nothing happend.
Doesn´t matter. I will use the trade-node.
YuokiTani Fanboy.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

you need to reset the recipes too
/c game.player.force.reset_recipes()

SKleen75
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SKleen75 »

Aaaahhh.... Thank you.
YuokiTani Fanboy.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

Hi developers, and how to activate the robots and cyborgs in the map?
Attachments
bandicam 2016-02-28 23-09-06-423.jpg
bandicam 2016-02-28 23-09-06-423.jpg (94.15 KiB) Viewed 9074 times

SkyLight
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SkyLight »

Right now they are only for trade, they can't fight for you

AceTecNic
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by AceTecNic »

Hey Guys,
i want to build a simple truck frame, but i need the "kleine verbesserte akkustation". But i can´t find anywhere...

can u help me?

Thank u 4 this awesome mod!!!

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

AceTecNic wrote:Hey Guys,
i want to build a simple truck frame, but i need the "kleine verbesserte akkustation". But i can´t find anywhere...
can u help me?
Thank u 4 this awesome mod!!!
Thx for reporting this.
I have uploaded a new - version 0.0.8 - fix this and previous issue with the shield-generator too.

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Addon PFW (Profit From War/Weapons) - 0.0.8 (f0.12)

Post by Neotix »

Yuoki in PFW v0.0.8 did you change recipes in Trade Center? Before I was able to sell UniComp and buy various others materials like Katalex but now I see that it's opposite (sell almost everything for UniComp).
Now to obtain Katalex I have to produce B-E-St and then sell it for Katalex and UniComp.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Neotix wrote:Yuoki in PFW v0.0.8 did you change recipes in Trade Center? Before I was able to sell UniComp and buy various others materials like Katalex but now I see that it's opposite (sell almost everything for UniComp).
Now to obtain Katalex I have to produce B-E-St and then sell it for Katalex and UniComp.
yes, because this was always the intended way :)
buying was for testing - but i also see the need for buying stuff. i wanted original you can buy the materials for let's say +10-20% to force you to trade but it's in current values not calculated it's a 1:1 trade. Also players tend to buy all they need for the walker-armor and equipment and ignore the rest. it's also okay. missunderstanding the concept and focus on (cheats) makes this addon in my opinion a failure. but i have atm no new/good idea to correct this addon (beside makeing it more OP or add useable stuff)

so, i would appreciate to hear your ideas and suggestions to save the addon from discontinuation.

charlie3782
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by charlie3782 »

There is no way now to craft the first ultra wire, you need ultra wire to make shielded armor, shielded armor to make Mke-c3d-sirus armor, and that armor trade in gives you the ultra wire. Unless I missed something?

If your goal is to get people to build the whole mod of stuff, perhaps make the power armor the reward for doing so?

I love the mod complexity and idea. Thank you for your efforts so far.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

charlie3782 wrote:There is no way now to craft the first ultra wire, you need ultra wire to make shielded armor, shielded armor to make Mke-c3d-sirus armor, and that armor trade in gives you the ultra wire. Unless I missed something?
If your goal is to get people to build the whole mod of stuff, perhaps make the power armor the reward for doing so?
I love the mod complexity and idea. Thank you for your efforts so far.
yes for pointing this out ! - this and the comments before forced me to a new version aviable now !

YI-PFW 0.0.9 - Changes
- fixed Equipment-Values for Armor and Shields ... now the 2x2 and 3x3 Shields are line up correct
- Reputation-Generator (Be Rich and Show This) have new crafting speed and energy-consume ... factors now 0.5, 0.6, 0.7 (after YI change to 0.2.46 / 0.3.1)

- new Item - Trader-Sign
for every sell through the Trade-Node you will get 1 Trader-Sign and marks you as trusted partner. in combination with Unicomp you can use these Trader-Signs to buy-in different rare material.
for me it fixes extreme only buy-in and gives you still the chance to rush to things you wanted.
i hope you like these short-fixes :)

Kayomani
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries - Addon PFW (Profit From War/Weapons) - 0.0.9 (f0.12)

Post by Kayomani »

That moment when you set up some labs and forget to check the pollution values aha!

http://i.imgur.com/8YxmYND.png

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Kayomani wrote:That moment when you set up some labs and forget to check the pollution values aha!
http://i.imgur.com/8YxmYND.png
;) - most people build only one.
(i need to generate more need+use for this blue-science signs, so you have a good benefit of your commitment)

Neotix
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Neotix »

I just noticed that Walker armor can fly (it have thrusters in legs) but I have no idea how I triggered that.

Edit: HAHAHA I know how. It fly after shooting. It's looks so awesome.

Yuoki can you add new tier of Walker that have thrusters in legs and on back and will fly while moving? I want my MECHA :D

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Neotix wrote:I just noticed that Walker armor can fly (it have thrusters in legs) but I have no idea how I triggered that.
Edit: HAHAHA I know how. It fly after shooting. It's looks so awesome.
Yuoki can you add new tier of Walker that have thrusters in legs and on back and will fly while moving? I want my MECHA :D
yes,
the reason for the "combat-flying" is simple - the animation sheets to generate walking cost hours over hours. flying or some other sort of movement are easier to generate to fulfill the game wishes (single-frame count, direction-count etc.) - this is also the reason why i have made only 1 sheet, with all the issuses at start (factorio needed the exact frame-counts - if not -> error) was a very terrible experience. i assume it's not changed (lua values ignored, frame-counts hard-coded). this experience also prevents me makeing any new enemy-sheet - i expect the same problems. it needs a high level of masochism to make another sheet ^^ - but after this long time my level is high enough - i think.

Return to “Yuoki Industries”