Version 1.1.67

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.67

Post by FactorioBot »

Minor Features
  • Added support for SRV records on Linux and MacOS.
Changes
  • Updated the --audio-driver command line option description for Windows, and added the option for Linux and Mac.
  • Storage tanks can now show fluid connection info.
Scripting
  • Added LuaEntity::stop_spider().
Modding
  • Added FluidBox::hide_connection_info. When true the blue fluid connection arrows will not be drawn.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a crash related to multiplayer latency and modded selection tools. (103062)
  • Fixed an inserter activity progress being incorrect for certain orientations.
  • Fixed a sound instance leak. (103045)
  • Fixed integer mod settings would allow decimal values. (103092)
  • Fixed that renaming a spidertron wouldn't include the player during the Lua event. (102993)
  • Fixed a lag spike when finishing selection of entities in chart view far from the center of the map. (103134)
  • Fixed a crash related to copy tool when cursor stack was cleared during setup blueprint event. (103124)
  • Fixed multiple instances of the same working sound syncing up, causing "phasing" artefacts.
  • Fixed fluid wagon fluid tooltips would round the amount shown incorrectly.
  • Fixed some sounds playing in fog-of-war when they shouldn't.
  • Fix modded entities not showing input-output fluid connection arrows (103061).
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

vinzenz
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 1.1.67

Post by vinzenz »

Wrote a bit about the SRV support here: viewtopic.php?p=572281#p572281
bringing the oops to devops

Braxus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Braxus »

Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I see that
Storage tanks can now show fluid connection info.
But i can't deal with it ingame.
Can someone give me an example ?
Thx a lot.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Braxus wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:07 pm
Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I see that
Storage tanks can now show fluid connection info.
But i can't deal with it ingame.
Can someone give me an example ?
Thx a lot.
It is a modding change, mods can set it that storage tanks can show the connection info, related to the "Added FluidBox::hide_connection_info. When true the blue fluid connection arrows will not be drawn."

Braxus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Braxus »

Thx a lot.

bluerock
Inserter
Inserter

Post by bluerock »

Sometimes I would play on a Factorio server half way across the world. Not the best idea as far as latency and network performance I know. Other than the un-avoidable 'ruber-banding', one thing that would happen is that a number of sounds would get stored up and then once the network would catch up, the sounds would play all at once and sometimes be super loud and hurt my ears. I usually just play on the stable branch, but curious to see if the last few updates may have changed this behavior. (sounds playing all at once during latency catch-up)

valgrind
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by valgrind »

Factorio have worked great on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS close to a year, but I believe this update broke sound for me.

Are there any startup arguments I may add to debug?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

valgrind wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:36 pm
Factorio have worked great on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS close to a year, but I believe this update broke sound for me.

Are there any startup arguments I may add to debug?
There are some open threads in the bug reports -> Assigned category on broken sound in Linux. You should check and ask there (or if none of those fit your issue, create a new thread in the bugs section) instead of here.
viewforum.php?f=182
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Releases”