Version 0.16.41

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.41

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Yet another rail signal connection fix.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

spinba11
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.41

Post by spinba11 »

Order is now restored, thanks for the fix.

Meddleman
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Meddleman »

Signals are good again!

Thanks for the speedy hotfix! :D

liquidBacon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by liquidBacon »

Meddleman wrote:Signals are good again!

Thanks for the speedy hotfix! :D
Not sure if this would classify as a "hotfix" because it's not an online game. But yeah, that was a really fast release

looney
Inserter
Inserter

Post by looney »

Migrated from 39 to 41, many but not all of my signals have circuit conditions that aren't being applied after the upgrade.

Aeternus
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Aeternus »

That was fast. Nice work. Didn't even have time to experience the madness myself :D

HerpicusMcDerpington
Inserter
Inserter

Post by HerpicusMcDerpington »

could you please specify what the problem was you were fixing? im close to writing a bug report about some path finding and cant update myself.
if it fixed the problems we were having, i´d ask the server guy to upgrade the server
Im am not your rolling wheel, I am the highway!

c0bRa
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by c0bRa »

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60043
That was the Problem in 0.16.40

Matthias_Wlkp
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Matthias_Wlkp »

One oversight and so many trains destroyed...

Did someone tally up how many trains overall have been destroyed?

eidolonFIRE_XI
Inserter
Inserter

Post by eidolonFIRE_XI »

Matthias_Wlkp wrote:One oversight and so many trains destroyed...

Did someone tally up how many trains overall have been destroyed?
I was keenly curious of that myself...

Daid
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Daid »

In a few months, we will talk about the big train-pocalypse of `18, and how we survived it.

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Supercheese »

"I felt a great disturbance in the Factory...as if millions of trains suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

c0bRa
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by c0bRa »

I thunk in 0.16.40 aliens inserted a virus to the code, so that our trains kill themselfs instead of their biters :lol:ö

They are getting smarter :o

supernet2
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by supernet2 »

Supercheese wrote:"I felt a great disturbance in the Factory...as if millions of trains suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
May the 4th be with you

DeadlyKom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DeadlyKom »

Welcome developers, I would like to know how difficult it is to introduce support for the old graphics... I do not know everything but after the introduction of the new graphics I don't feel like playing your game, and switch to the old version where else is ponravilsa graphics, not really want. Because there are no new chips.

Sander_Bouwhuis
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Sander_Bouwhuis »

DeadlyKom wrote:Welcome developers, I would like to know how difficult it is to introduce support for the old graphics... I do not know everything but after the introduction of the new graphics I don't feel like playing your game, and switch to the old version where else is ponravilsa graphics, not really want. Because there are no new chips.
Not sure what you mean?
Do you want the pre-highres graphics back? Is it because you don't like the look of the new graphics? Or because it makes the game run slower?

DeadlyKom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DeadlyKom »

Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:
DeadlyKom wrote:Welcome developers, I would like to know how difficult it is to introduce support for the old graphics... I do not know everything but after the introduction of the new graphics I don't feel like playing your game, and switch to the old version where else is ponravilsa graphics, not really want. Because there are no new chips.
Not sure what you mean?
Do you want the pre-highres graphics back? Is it because you don't like the look of the new graphics? Or because it makes the game run slower?
Yes, I like the old graphics, namely the location of sand, soil, etc. New graphics to be honest are not interested... Maybe it's just my vision... But in any case I spoke )
I played more than 1000 hours, I like this game, like everything that is added new things, with some exceptions... and like I said, the new schedule.
Here is if that my profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071504861/
I mean, this kind of graphics is old. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =835537138
Add button graphics as 15.40 version, IMHO generator card is much better in this version, but it is sad that there is no possibility of preview before the game, by the way very good functionality!

Sander_Bouwhuis
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Sander_Bouwhuis »

DeadlyKom wrote:
Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:
Not sure what you mean?
Yes, I like the old graphics, namely the location of sand, soil, etc. New graphics to be honest are not interested... Maybe it's just my vision... But in any case I spoke )
I played more than 1000 hours, I like this game, like everything that is added new things, with some exceptions... and like I said, the new schedule.
Here is if that my profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071504861/
I mean, this kind of graphics is old. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =835537138
Add button graphics as 15.40 version, IMHO generator card is much better in this version, but it is sad that there is no possibility of preview before the game, by the way very good functionality!
Yes, this is always a problem with Early Access games. There are people who are disappointed by added or removed features. It's very difficult to keep everyone happy. Normally when games are released you only see the end result and there is nothing to choose.
Having said that, I think it's probably possible to replace the graphic files yourself (they are simply .png files).

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Don't know if just trolling but at least someone can make a graphic package with classic theme.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

DeadlyKom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DeadlyKom »

Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:
DeadlyKom wrote:
Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:
Not sure what you mean?
Yes, this is always a problem with Early Access games. There are people who are disappointed by added or removed features. It's very difficult to keep everyone happy. Normally when games are released you only see the end result and there is nothing to choose.
Having said that, I think it's probably possible to replace the graphic files yourself (they are simply .png files).
If it's that easy, is it possible to add it as a feature in the graphics settings?

Return to “Releases”