Midgame blue chips

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Aphelius
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Midgame blue chips

Post by Aphelius »

I have come up with this setup when figuring out yellow science because I haven't found any decent examples on the web. It is tileable up and down and side to side. Would appreciate feedback.
blue chip cell.jpg
blue chip cell.jpg (139.36 KiB) Viewed 6235 times
Blueprint

dood
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Midgame blue chips

Post by dood »

I made it 2 tiles fatter but now the pipe runs vertically, it only needs 1 input each and works with a whole bunch fewer undergroundies.
blues.jpg
blues.jpg (139.72 KiB) Viewed 6196 times
BP

vanatteveldt
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by vanatteveldt »

Aphelius wrote:I have come up with this setup when figuring out yellow science because I haven't found any decent examples on the web. It is tileable up and down and side to side. Would appreciate feedback.
I would try to get the red circuit production inline as well, as the ratios are quite close to even. I published a design earlier but it was for marathon, so cable:green is 5:1 viewtopic.php?f=202&t=54064

Aphelius
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Aphelius »

vanatteveldt wrote: I would try to get the red circuit production inline as well, as the ratios are quite close to even. I published a design earlier but it was for marathon, so cable:green is 5:1
Green-Blue chip ratio is 1/1, to add red production you would need to add green chip assembler that would be working sub optimally. I will look into this though, but pretty sure it can't be done reasonably at this scale.

Return to “Show your Creations”