Your Logistic Robots Are Broken! [Forum Game]

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
Sigma1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Your Logistic Robots Are Broken! [Forum Game]

Post by Sigma1 »

They can't find any bacon on this planet, so they start heading to earth. They freeze up in space and crash into the sun.

I request an improved resource generator.
she/they

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

(i recovered from being processed as fried food) :)

Some of the Logistics Robots did not freeze fully, and were able to make it back to process your request.
... however, the interpreter chip had not fully defrosted by the time they got back, and as a result, they missed the start of your request.

so instead of providing you with a resource generator, they instead thought you mean a source generator, so they promptly stole all the tomatos from the planet and covered you in ketchup. (you did want a portable source generator in your armour did you not?) :D
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108
my 1st Mod Idea :) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=50256

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by olafthecat »

I'm confused :?
Did you actually spill coffee on your computer on your computer or was that in response to my post?
Either way, I'm still confused.

I request that they put this back to full screen.
It's annoying me...
Gonna start playing again with 0.16 build.
That's all.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

oh the coffee was a joke in response to your joke :)
if you were actually wishing my keyboard good luck from escaping the clutches of coffee, then thankyou :)
(also me from the mod portal - im not dustine lol) = https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Dustine/ ... ssion/9108

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by olafthecat »

I don't know why I didn't realise at the time...
Ah well, no harm done.
That's all.

Gergely
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Gergely »

You did not request anything. Your logistic bots go back to their roboport.

I request the following from my logistic bots:
Request 306
A recipe for disaster...

Sigma1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sigma1 »

One of the bots tried processing this, got fried and crashed in a lake. The rest realized they should ignore the request. Nothing interesting happened.

I request a cryptocurrency crash.
she/they

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Your robots implement a new cryptocurrency called "crash" which they subsequentially install on all miners. As the miners control units are now fully occupied with mining crash-coins they fail to properly control the mining equipment which promtply overheats and suffers a catastrophic breakdown on all miners simultaneously. Unluckily you were just checking on one of your mining outposts when it happend. You are shredded by red-hot engine debris spewing out of one of the miners.

I request the robots ignore all my future requests.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

The robots think that you meant that they should ignore this request only. They ignored it, and now ask you what do you want to request next.

I request an airplane.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

the Logistics Robots start working on your request, and build you a contraption that uses electric engines and iron, to make you some kind of pneumatic shaving device, known as an Air Plane.

you are then brought 25 tons of raw wood logs which are placed all around you, trapping you inside a ring of logs, but at least you can become very skilled and efficient at carving lots of little wooden spoons using your new Air Plane :)

i request something that can take new items as a fuel source...

aRatNamedSammy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by aRatNamedSammy »

the robots didnt find anything called "new" in the database, they just ignore your request and forget to fill the boilers at the same time, and let your base run out of power.

i request a cofee
Teeth for Two (so sorry my bad english)

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by olafthecat »

Of which is spilt on FoodFactorio's computer.

I request The Ring of Power.
That's all.

The Eriksonn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by The Eriksonn »

You get a large tranformer coil that came from a substation at the solidfuel manufacturing plant, then your base enter blackout becauce you ran out of fuel. (you should have switched to nuclear a long time ago...)

I request a splitter based sorting system for my smart furnaces.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

All your furnaces are deconstructed and put on a very-smart-indeed sorting system, sorting all stone furnaces, steel furnaces and electric furnaces into seperate void chests. "But i'd survive that wouldn't i?" You wonder. But no! Of course you would not, because in a rash move you tried to grab into one of the voice chests to recover the furnaces and were sucked into it. At least nobody needs to clean up any bloody messes this time. Lucky you ;)

I request that my request to request a requester chest is requested to be approved as a valid request.

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

aRatNamedSammy wrote:the robots didnt find anything called "new" in the database, they just ignore your request and forget to fill the boilers at the same time, and let your base run out of power.
i request a cofee
olafthecat wrote:Of which is spilt on FoodFactorio's computer.
I request The Ring of Power.
hey lol :)

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

eradicator wrote:I request that my request to request a requester chest is requested to be approved as a valid request.
following on from erradicators request, once requested, and upon his request that their request to request a requester chest is requested to be approved as a valid request, i hereby do promptly request that their request is requested in a most timely manner, as requested, so that i may also request a provider chest, full of requester chests, which can provide a solution to their request, once provided, providing that the necessary forms and blueprints are filled out..... i just hope that erradicator has remembered to fill out all of the information required in the requisition form and that a requisition form has been provided to them, otherwise the request may be denied by the Head Office :)

phew :)

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

foodfactorio wrote:
eradicator wrote:I request that my request to request a requester chest is requested to be approved as a valid request.
following on from erradicators request, once requested, and upon his request that their request to request a requester chest is requested to be approved as a valid request, i hereby do promptly request that their request is requested in a most timely manner, as requested, so that i may also request a provider chest, full of requester chests, which can provide a solution to their request, once provided, providing that the necessary forms and blueprints are filled out..... i just hope that erradicator has remembered to fill out all of the information required in the requisition form and that a requisition form has been provided to them, otherwise the request may be denied by the Head Office :)

phew :)
These requests are readily refuted due to the resilience of the robots' remarkably ridiculous and recalcitrant remarks, such that the requisition request is rejected and refused without any resemblance of a rebuttal, and the requisite forms are relentlessly razed and put into a state of ruin such that the request of a requester chest such requested is really ruined, and responding robots are relegated due to the relief of the request for requester chests, and as such many are referred to reading renaissance records and references of Roman reasonings to rebut a resumption of requests unto aforementioned robots, to raise the reliability of ruinous results resulting from cataclysmic events caused by much more ruinous things than the rather regular rhubarb or radish, regrettably.

By reason of these wretched results from the robots, I request that it be recommended, for is right, that re-education be relentlessly required to the point of remembrance without remission, to reduce rebellion and resupply those requesting requester chests with such with no need to reapply, reintroducing reliability.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

The robots don't understand your request, so they give you a pet small biter.
I request a buffer chest filled with fish

Sigma1
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sigma1 »

your bots' memory buffers get stuffed with fish. They all break and crash into your factory.

I request that I don't have to sleep anymore.
she/they

foodfactorio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by foodfactorio »

Sigma1 wrote:I request that I don't have to sleep anymore.
Your Logistic Robots decide that the best way to keep you awake, is to make some noise,
so they throw away all of the lubricant liquid from your storage containers
and they start squeaking as they fly around, making grating metal noises,
but they actually end up damaging some internal components, and you start to lose several Logistic robots every day, until production eventually grinds to a halt with a screeching sound.

i request some head phones to protect my ears from all of the screeching sounds :)

(by the way, cool jap.20 - your r word posts were not regrettable or reprehensible) :D

Return to “Off topic”