Forgotten Factory - HARD -

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
terabeastx
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Forgotten Factory - HARD -

Post by terabeastx »

You are alone all but a few large biter colonies , They are weak and don't seem to attack unless provoked ( peaceful mode)
Resources are hard to come by but you have found a small haven ( infinite nodes, size very small , low frequency , ample base resources at starting zone)
Research seems a distance dream and one which is going to hurt if not orginized (research multiplier x100, everything expensive )
All you have is a small abandoned factory to call home but its out of action and the impeeding reality of your own finite motality looms over you ( few starting buildings to avoid hand crafting 1000 red science packs)

**Details**

This is my first map its for those who are looking for a long interesting game. I love factorio and enjoying this simple custom map + mudpack combo.

Hint - I would strongly recommend reaching treehouse very early on as wood required for transport belts , there is a few in a chest but your going to hit major problems with the lack of wood on the map without a greenhouse.

Please been kind my first ever post, attached isn't for everyone but I'm enjoying myself

You will need the following mods ,

Angels Ores
Angels Petrochem
Angels Refining
Angels Smelting
Bobs Assembly
Bobs Electronics
Bobs Enemies
Bobs Green house
Bobs Inserters
Bobs Library
Bobs Logistics