My 2 10 Slot Multiplayer Servers Looking For Players To join

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

My 2 10 Slot Multiplayer Servers Looking For Players To join

Post by Jellydounuts9941 »

DISCLAIMER I Am So Sorry If I Have Broken Any Rules Or Not Even Read The Rules If There Are Any

Hello This Is My First Post Here On The Multiplayer Forums So Ill Get Straight To It,#

The Writing In RED Is Now Optional You Don't Have To Join The Community If You Don't Want It's Just Easier For Me To Keep Track Of Everyone In The Group

You May Join For Free, But I Ask Can You Join The Task Force Bravo TS Community Server, Link Is ts.taskforcebravo.net And Go Into The Recruitment Room Let PWRR Know Your Here To Join In For Factorio
Afterwards You Will Have Access To Both Servers Passwords (I Know Its A Pain To Do It This Way But It Stops The Servers From Filling Up)

Massive Disclaimer All Info Below Has Changed Please Check Out My Latest Replies At The Bottom Or Near The Bottom Of The Topic For Correct Information Thank You.
Server One Is Vanilla, Name: Jellydounuts9941's [Vanilla] Server. Description: This Is My Server If You Want To Talk To Fellow Players My TS Server Is minersunited.ddns.net:34204. Tags: Vanilla, No Mods
Server Two Is Modded, Name: Jellydounuts9941's [Modded] Server. Description: This Is My Server If You Want To Talk To Fellow Players My TS Server Is minersunited.ddns.net:34204. Tags: Modded, Just A Few

Where To Download The Mods For Server Two You May Ask, Well You Can Go Here: http://minersunited.ddns.net or http://factoriansunite.ddns.net

In Total I Run 3 Servers + 2 Teamspeak Servers And Now The Modpack Website All Links
http://factoriansunite.ddns.net <-- To Modpack Website
factoriansunite.ddns.net:34200 <-- Server 1's Address
factoriansunite.ddns.net:34201 <-- Server 2's Address
factoriansunite.ddns.net:34202 <-- Server 3's Address
factoriansunite.ddns.net:34203 <-- Empty Port ATM
factoriansunite.ddns.net:34204 <-- Teamspeak Server 2
minersunited.ddns.net:9987 <-- Teamspeak Server 1

Please Note minersunite.ddns.net, minersunited.ddns.net and factoriansunite.ddns.net will work for the website, game servers and teamspeak servers.
These Address's minersunited.tsdns.de:9987 and factoriansunite.tsdns.net:34204 will ONLY WORK for the teamspeak server's as they are registered to the teamspeak server's via planetteamspeak.com
Last edited by Jellydounuts9941 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:06 am, edited 27 times in total.

PWRR
Inserter
Inserter

Re: My Multiplayer Servers

Post by PWRR »

Hi all

TFB is a clan with over 400 members but that over 5 games COH2,PUBG,RUST,EFT,COD WWII,

I would like this game to work for TFB and looking to get some members to join for this game.

Just some reasons to join TFB
•TFB is an active community with a fun vibe
•Player run events allow all members to try a hand and running
•A fully functioning teamspeak with a 400 member cap.
•A 7 Days to Die server, RUST and many more to come!
•We have streamers to spread the joy, and we are always looking for more streamers.
•We play as a team and work to be better at our games
•This list should be longer but most importantly, everyone who joins us will be having FUN.

Steam page https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BritTaskForceBravo

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: My 2 10 Slot Multiplayer Servers Looking For Players To join

Edit The Servers Are Running 0.15.37 Stable

Edit 2 Passwords RE-Added Sorry If You Don't Join TFB You Don't Have Access To My Servers

Edit 3 Im Looking For A Small Group Of People
Last edited by Jellydounuts9941 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Current List Of Players

Jellydounuts9941 (Me Of Course)
CrazyBot33 (i Had Know Idea Had Joined)
Ronners
and ilikepiesam
And Our Newest Edition Devonx25

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Quick Update 27/11/2017

Server No.1 Fuctional & Running 24/7 with maybe a small bit of downtime For Updates On The Machine Etc Etc.
Server No.2 Currently Not Running As Stated Above ^^^ Unless I Get A Few Replys From People Saying They Want To Play Modded Factorio With Me Then I'll Go Ahead And Start It Up

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Jellydounuts9941 wrote:Current List Of Players

Ronners
and ilikepiesam
Devonx25
And Our Newest Player diilmac

On A Serious Note Now Really All The People That Use The Forums None Of You Reply Like What Are You Just To ****ing Lazy To Login Or Whatever like c'mon really
Last edited by Jellydounuts9941 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

Jellydounuts9941 wrote:

Ronners
and ilikepiesam
Devonx25

On A Serious Note Now Really All The People That Use The Forums None Of You Reply Like What Are You Just To ****ing Lazy To Login Or Whatever like c'mon really
No, I am not to lazy to login. I simply (unfortunately) have little access to a computer to play Factorio, can't join every single multiplayer sever in existance, haven't started Bob's or Angel's mods yet, don't feel like going through the hastle of joining some gaming group I've never heard of while I can join other servers much more quickly and easily (for example, I've found Factorio MMO to have some friendly and interesting servers) and most certainly don't want to join a server where people might insult me without reason. Many other people simply prefer singleplayer (which is what I do a lot of the time), only read some of the forum, or aren't looking for a multiplayer server to join at the moment. I'm trying to say this in the kindest possible way, but not everyone wants to join your server and insulting us doesn't help.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

Zavian
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Zavian »

I also read the forums, but am not looking to join a multiplayer server atm. If I did then I already have a few factorio groups that I have played with. Do you really want this thread filled up with "Hey read your post, but I'm not interested at this time" messages?

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Jellydounuts9941 wrote:

Ronners
and ilikepiesam
Devonx25

Right Look I Know I May Sound Like An A***ole Or Jack*** But I Don't Mean To Sound That Way Honestly It's Just I'm getting A Little Annoyed Right Because I Got A Few People To Play With But They Aren't On When I Am (E.g. Different Time Zones) I Mean You Understand Where I'm Coming From Right And When They Are On I Am Usually Quite Tired Because Its 10:30 pm to 00:00 am At Night Here In The United Kingdom So That's Why I'm Getting A Bit P***ed Now But That Aside I Am Quite Clean With My Posts And That Thing With The Gaming Community You Don't Have To Join If You Don't Want To

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Quick Update On Teamspeak & The Servers The Striked Lines Mean Inactive Or No Server

Forgot To Mention My MinersUnited TS Network + MinersUnited TS Factorio Themed Network Server Is Now Live And You Yes You Can Now Connect To Via These Address's
minersunited.ddns.net:9987
&
minersunited.ddns.net:34204

And Now The My Game Servers Too Using These Address's
minersunited.ddns.net:34200,
minersunited.ddns.net:34201,
minersunited.ddns.net:34202,
minersunited.ddns.net:34203,

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Update 9/12/17
The Donate Button On The Website Is There If You Want To Support Me To Get Better Hardware For The Servers

Website Now Includes The Factorio Teamspeak Server Join Button And Soon To Have Status, Game Server's Info Vanilla&Modded (Which Includes Status Doesn't Currently Work, Version, Last Wiped Date And Mods List Button+Modpack Download For Modded Server Also With Connect Button's For Easy Access

And Last But Not Least A Donate Button (All I Ask Is £1 But The Amount Is Up To You On How Much You Want To Donate And If You Do Donate Let Me Know On Teamspeak or Steam Same NickName And You Will Get Donator Rank And Get Very Special Access To The Donator Channel On The Teamspeak Server)

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Quick Update Servers Will Be Offiline For Half An Hour For Machine Updates Etc Etc

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Quick Update Part 2 Website, Factorio Servers And Teamspeak Servers Now Back Online except Jellydounuts9941's [Vanilla] Server Is Now Hosted Over At factorio.i-craft.de And The Server Name And Address Is !GPG! Server #1550 - Jellydounuts9941's [Vanilla] Server @ i-craft.de & factorio1.i-craft.de:40085

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

This Post Is To Say I am Shutting Down My Server's Today @ 12:00 pm GMT The Reasons Behind This Are As Follows:

1.Very Low Amount Of Reply's (The Reply's I Have Gotten Are Either Negative Or Don't Seem Interested etc etc etc)
2.Very Low Activity On The Server (The Machine Would Be Better Used For Something Else)
3.Very Low Activity On The Team speak server (0 Out Of 10 Users A Lot Of The Time)

I Will Think About Turning Them Back On If I Get Any Reply's (Nice One's) otherwise The Saves Will Get Backed Up And The Server's Deleted To Save Hard Disk Space And That'll Be The End Of That

Time Of Post 2:45 am GMT (Clocks Ticking) https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/t ... sive&csz=1

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

its not that easy to get a reply on the forums latly i have the same issue with writers on any threads..

try the steamforums they are more livly maybe you have better chances there ;D

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

First Update Of 2018 And Good News For My Servers I Now Have Two Machines For Game Servers, Team Speak Servers And Website Which Is Now Live (Only Because Christmas I Had A New PC So My Current But Now Old PC Isn't Being Used So I Thought Ill Convert It Into A Server Machine

My Servers Are As Follows

Name : Jellydounuts9941's [Vanilla] Server 1
Description: This Is My Server If You Want To Talk To Fellow Players My TS Server Is ts3server://minersunited.ddns.net?port=34204
Tags : Vanilla
Maxplayers: 10

Name : Jellydounuts9941's [Vanilla] Server 2
Description: This Is My Server If You Want To Talk To Fellow Players My TS Server Is ts3server://minersunited.ddns.net?port=34204
Tags : Vanilla

(Coming Soon) (Not Decided Yet) (Open To Mod Suggestions)

Name : Jellydounuts9941's [Modded] Server 1
Tags : Modded

Name : Jellydounuts9941's [Modded] Server 2
Tags : Modded

And (Almost) Finally My Team Speak Servers

Server One Is My Main Server I've Had For Ages And Can Be Connected At Minersunited.ddns.net:9987
Server Two Is My Factorio Themed/Related Server And Can Be Connected At Factoriansunite.ddns.net:34204

And At Last But Not Least My Website
Which Can Be Found At
Any URL's Below
http://Minersunited.ddns.net
http://Minersunite.ddns.net
http://Factoriansunite.ddns.net

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

And Final Post For Today I Will Be Updating This Post Properly On Tuesday With All The Correct And Required Information To Join All Of The 2 Game Servers Teamspeak Servers And How To Find The Website For Server Connect Links And Hopefully Mod Pack Downloads Too

Simple Timer I May Not Post Straight Away At Noon But Either Way There Should Be A Reply from Me On Tuesday
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... nt=cursive

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Update 04/04/2018 22:40 (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Sorry About The Servers Not Showing Up In The List Totally Didn't See The Version Update 0.16.36 And I'm Correcting That Now LOL.
By Downloading The Update Now Servers Will Be Live In About Half An Hour For Anyone That's Interested
Same Maps They Had Loaded Before

That's Me Done

-Jelly Out

Jellydounuts9941
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Update 06/04/2018

As Well As Having Two Game Servers, Two Teamspeak Servers And A Website I Now Have A Discord Server Anyone Is Well As Long As You Plan On Playing On My Servers I Am Fine With It

Return to “Multiplayer”