pY Fusion Energy - Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15.x] pY Fusion Energy

Post by orzelek »

Nexela wrote:PyFusion should have a dependancy on pyCoal (unless I removed it for testing and forgot to put it back......)

Which also reminds me that I need to make sure PyIndustry has optional deps on a a handfull of mods too including coal and industry!

The recipe for the local radar might need to be toned down some.
It has an optional dependency.. and it should be a hard one - it doesn't start up without it with an error.

CrabDeSass
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CrabDeSass »

This looks interesting, nice to see an alternate take to advanced industry from Angel's. Don't get me wrong, they did good research and depth to their work, and I like some of the stuff they add, but I also dislike some other choices and I'm not a fan of their art style. It's just nice to have options and variety. Keep up the good work, but don't push yourself too hard. :P

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

CrabDeSass wrote:This looks interesting, nice to see an alternate take to advanced industry from Angel's. Don't get me wrong, they did good research and depth to their work, and I like some of the stuff they add, but I also dislike some other choices and I'm not a fan of their art style. It's just nice to have options and variety. Keep up the good work, but don't push yourself too hard. :P

Glad you like it mate :D
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

CrabDeSass wrote:This looks interesting, nice to see an alternate take to advanced industry from Angel's. Don't get me wrong, they did good research and depth to their work, and I like some of the stuff they add, but I also dislike some other choices and I'm not a fan of their art style. It's just nice to have options and variety. Keep up the good work, but don't push yourself too hard. :P
Fully agree, and i'm waiting any big update from Arch666Angel, he so rarely releases any updates that is becoming sad, he's really talented modder - sometimes there are impressions that pyanodon in what wants to surpass Arch666Angel, but it irregularly will be expressed so, it is visible now that they have different styles and views :D
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Found a major bug that blocks people from advance in game. Please, update your mod to the latest version!
pY Coal processing mod

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

it is possible to explain what will do pY AlienLife processing and pY Financial ?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S : Bob , Yuoki , Angel I love you.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

When the voting'll ends? Nexela? Pyanodon?
NekoDwarf wrote:it is possible to explain what will do pY AlienLife processing and pY Financial ?
I think PYALP will change aspetcts of bio processingб will involve elements of organic chemistry or change factorio like natural evolution mods series

The voting shows that many many people want to see what PYHT will bring to us - i think it can be not only electronics - it also could be composite materials, some improvements for logistic, for assemblers, ceramics, may be some ideas for using silicon nitride from bobs, polymeric materials

I want to watch new natural metals like - magnesium, beryllium, gallium, platinum and germanium - yes i want really too many - yeah i'm so naughty at this point, but pyanodon makes so realistic chains and turns factories in something amazing

I'm pretty clingy critic :D ;)

Idea with solvent and industrial solvent looks very good, like it

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

next sunday.

Aklesey1 answered. PyAL will focus on biological part of the planet, bringing chains and new products based on the planet biota. Dont have plans to change bitters behaviour or anything at first.

About hitech, it will cover mainly electronics...im affraid logistics are too complex to play and mod at this moment. Composites, ceramics and futuristic stuff IS part of the electronics. The circuits will require components and the machines will need circuits. Also, research will consume them. Dont expect new metals at first...i have everything i need in my mods and bobs to build electronics from scratch.
pY Coal processing mod

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

and what about pY Financial ?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S : Bob , Yuoki , Angel I love you.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

NekoDwarf wrote:and what about pY Financial ?

already answered before.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Build from scratch.... do u thinks its funny? May be funny, but I still expect a serious futuristic technology in the future - u added niobium u added molybdenum and vanadium..... i like it... oh god pyanodon u can add gallium for ur electronics why not ;)

BTW one of the best examples in terms of electronics and electronic components are anonymods viewtopic.php?f=95&t=38927 and xander mod viewtopic.php?f=97&t=51868

in the xander mod is so deep mechanics of crafting all in game so i can say its machine for time killing :mrgreen:

One tried to bring something new to electronics in my modpack but its not so serious - Darkstar utilities mod https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Nekomanc ... _utilities - diods, fan, processors, leaded glassб but none of that really finds wide application
I want to show u some screenshots from my game with this mod but i'm far from my pc with this mod pack :(
Last edited by aklesey1 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Build from scratch.... do u thinks its funny? May be funny, but I still expect a serious futuristic technology in the future - u added niobium u added molybdenum and vanadium..... i like it... oh god pyanodon u can add gallium for ur electronics why not ;)

BTW one of the best examples in terms of electronics and electronic components are anonymods viewtopic.php?f=95&t=38927 and xander mod viewtopic.php?f=97&t=51868

in the xander mod is so deep mechanics of crafting all in game so i can say its machine for time killing :mrgreen:

no gallium. :D
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Ok no gallium, yeah.... ur idea with optic fiber surprised me at first time when u presented it and after half-year i understood that i need really many hydrogen, salt and nitrogen with oxygen but the first by popularity in this list is hydrogen of course its hydrogen, bcuz its need for ralesia and for aromatics

astronoka
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by astronoka »

Hello,Pyanodon.
Thank you for your awesome Mods.

I can't make Pressure Pump.
nowhere found it.
(I have already researched "Diamond Mining")

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

astronoka wrote:Hello,Pyanodon.
Thank you for your awesome Mods.

I can't make Pressure Pump.
nowhere found it.
(I have already researched "Diamond Mining")
Update your mod. It was a bug that was fixed in the recent version
pY Coal processing mod

Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Diedel »

I am trying to figure out if i have a mod conflict or am just missing something with py fusion. I researched only the first fusion tech, but i think everything else from industry and coal, but can't figure out how to get the first helium. What is the intended setup fir the easiest version, as every path i find in the last hours leads to one item requiring super-alloy. It might be a conflict with another mods, as i am running a whole lot of them, but it seems strange as i seem to be exclusively using py factories in this part.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Diedel wrote:I am trying to figure out if i have a mod conflict or am just missing something with py fusion. I researched only the first fusion tech, but i think everything else from industry and coal, but can't figure out how to get the first helium. What is the intended setup fir the easiest version, as every path i find in the last hours leads to one item requiring super-alloy. It might be a conflict with another mods, as i am running a whole lot of them, but it seems strange as i seem to be exclusively using py factories in this part.

There´s 4 ways to get helium. Each one produces more than the other. In the bottom of this page we have a chart about helium viewtopic.php?f=94&t=51490&start=100

Probably the first helium chain is enough to start your helium production. But you found a bug, we´re fixing now.
pY Coal processing mod

Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Diedel »

pyanodon wrote:
Diedel wrote:I am trying to figure out if i have a mod conflict or am just missing something with py fusion. I researched only the first fusion tech, but i think everything else from industry and coal, but can't figure out how to get the first helium. What is the intended setup fir the easiest version, as every path i find in the last hours leads to one item requiring super-alloy. It might be a conflict with another mods, as i am running a whole lot of them, but it seems strange as i seem to be exclusively using py factories in this part.

There´s 4 ways to get helium. Each one produces more than the other. In the bottom of this page we have a chart about helium viewtopic.php?f=94&t=51490&start=100

Probably the first helium chain is enough to start your helium production. But you found a bug, we´re fixing now.
I checked the chart and found he stone starter that i was missing, but both the compresser and bio reactor need the super alloy, so i wasn't sure if i missed something else, i didn't want to change them in case i missed something.

I really like the new buildings with the nice animations. Though running bob+angel+science tweaker many of the production chains explode in length even early on, but except for the fusion part everything looks fine so far.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Diedel wrote:
pyanodon wrote:

I checked the chart and found he stone starter that i was missing, but both the compresser and bio reactor need the super alloy, so i wasn't sure if i missed something else, i didn't want to change them in case i missed something.

I really like the new buildings with the nice animations. Though running bob+angel+science tweaker many of the production chains explode in length even early on, but except for the fusion part everything looks fine so far.
Yes, please update your mod to fix that issue :) Thank you.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Diedel wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
Sorry, science tweaker? Which mod u mean? https://mods.factorio.com/mods/UberWaff ... ostTweaker - that? I don't think this mod can be compatible with PYCP and PYFE too
Can u show u modpack with angel's i want to watch

Return to “PyMods”