Factorio Factions

Art that you have created yourself (draw, paint, craft, cosplay, video, wallpaper, ...) with and around Factorio.

NOT for screenshots or videos of the actual game and discussions around them (for that, see "Show your creations").
landmine752
Inserter
Inserter

Factorio Factions

Post by landmine752 »

Hi everyone, I figured I would share this on the official forums as well as on the subreddit because this is to be the followup to the "Bots > Belts" shirt that Sinflux created a couple months ago. Pick your side and decide which equipment you will fight for!

(Click for source)

Join the Bot Uprising and the Swarm, obeying the central "Network". Or side with the Belt Rebellion and the ever growing mess of chaos that slowly engulfs each world. How about betraying anything and everything for the Train Crusaders' pursuit of the "Perfect Railway".

The Eriksonn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Factorio Factions

Post by The Eriksonn »

Trains are the best!

(even more so with combinators 8-) )

olafthecat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by olafthecat »

Belts are better!
EDIT: I'm gonna set this as my background :P
Last edited by olafthecat on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gonna start playing again with 0.16 build.
That's all.

Heavylaus
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Heavylaus »

Welcome your bot overlords!

Atomicking74
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Atomicking74 »

Wonderful, Going into my ever growing folder of desktops

MisterSpock
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by MisterSpock »

Lol, this remind me on the game supcom:

happyrobot33
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by happyrobot33 »

Hi. i just made these yesterday after seeing this post. They are made in blender.

Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/a/IngtpMJ
do or do not there is no try

Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Happyrobot33/

Mods I'm working on:
•SuperComputer

Lurind
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lurind »

Join the rebeltion.

shikashi18
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shikashi18 »

Somehow I can see this as the state of Narvis.

The Belt Rebellion -

Has the numerical advantage but a scattered presence. Being alittle more then just mad max style chaos group of Narvis, they take cars and tanks to basically do hit and run on the other factions and innocent bystanders who don't have the ability to protect themselves, having a 'Survival of the strongest' and 'The strong make the rules' mentality. But run off when they know they're out gunned, using machine guns and flamethrowers to get what they want. Being the most brutal, if you can't hold your own in a fight, they would leave anyone for dead, even their own.

The bot Uprising -

Would have the whole 'collective conscious' and Superior AI computational power. Their presence is smaller then the other two factions, but they are far from outclassed. Using robots to do their fighting and superior advanced technology, such as lasers and deployable robots swarms. Their AI infused 'collective consciousness' affords them the ability to anticipate and plan when a threat is coming. They can handle whatever the Belt Rebellion or the Train Crusaders can throw at them being able to hack and use programming to mess with their technology. Due to how they think, they could have an 'assimilate or annihilate' to anyone who isn't apart of their fold.

The Train Crusaders -

They have the largest presence due to the technology they have and while not having the numerical advantage or the technological, they have sheer manufacturing power and firepower on their side. Perhaps a military-like command structure, their rails criss-crossing across a large part of Narvis and relay on automation on a larger scale, which is why they can still hold their own with less people. Being able to haul more then the other two, they are subjected to attacks from the Uprisers or the Rebellion. But, it's at their own peril. The Crusaders have their artillery, stationary ones protecting their bases and having roaming artillery trains to act as 'Land Battleships' which are a handful.

The players place in this mess?

You're a independent loner who's come to this world of chaos and seemingly endless war.

Your mission -

To build a rocket and launch the satellite, not to save yourself, but to get news of the state of Narvis back to Earth, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Remain anonymous and keep your head down, or fight and interact with all the factions at one point or another. Form truces/alliances or repel attacks. Stay independent or join one of the factions to prove your worth or play them off each other. Save or sabotage them from the ever constant threat of the wild biters. So long as you survive and get your hands on the end prize Tech. Nuclear Technology. -THE BOMB-. Use it if you must. keep it from the factions, to prevent an all out nuclear holocaust that could kill everyone and turn Narvis into an Irritated nightmare planet. As long as you're the one with the power, the one on top.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

These are amazing. Where are the updates? The link shortener seems dead (no certificate). Use real links please :)
I've got a second series (Liquid, Electricity, Inserters) in the works. Maybe I can do combinators in a third series, we shall see.
I wnt to see.

patrick12222010
Inserter
Inserter

Post by patrick12222010 »

Belt lover here!

Return to “Fan Art”