Train says No Path when there is crearly a path

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
JavierMelon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Train says No Path when there is crearly a path

Post by JavierMelon »

So I have started with Factorio a few days ago and I have already created a small, belt based base, but I had seen some videos of megabases and I wanted to build, with map editor, a train-based big base, to test what things are better in this base and when to start expanding mine. Also, as I said, I'm new to Factorio, and also to trains, so I created an easy to follow path like this
This is the path
This is the path
Capture.JPG (205.49 KiB) Viewed 9784 times
. The station down there is called Coal Refill and the one up is Iron Refill, so what the train should do is go from Coal Refill to Iron refill and backwards, just to start. So it apears that from Coal Refill, the train goes to Iron Refill, but then it doesn't go from Iron Refill to Coal Refill. There are no signals, just a straight up conection. It had 3 stations but it allways had the same problem so I simplyfied it to this, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas guys?

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Train says No Path when there is crearly a path

Post by Loewchen »

There is no path since the southern station is on the wrong side of the track.

JavierMelon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Train says No Path when there is crearly a path

Post by JavierMelon »

There is no path since the southern station is on the wrong side of the track.
You know that feeling where you think that you have some understanding and realize you don't? Yeah...
PD: Thanks!!!!

Return to “Gameplay Help”