Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.5.3

Post by British_Petroleum »

why did you get rid of the wooden fence? :( i really liked it

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

British_Petroleum wrote:why did you get rid of the wooden fence? :( i really liked it
Should be there, make sure you have "Wood Products" enabled.
OhiraKyou wrote:Just tried, and the error/crash happens even with game tweaks and everything else enabled (the whole lot checked).
Please give this a try now.

ZlovreD, Happy to add, but I'm getting this error when starting a game:

ZlovreD
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by ZlovreD »

TheSAguy wrote:ZlovreD, Happy to add, but I'm getting this error when starting a game:
Ah.. Simply add check of presents of this settings )

Replace

Code: Select all

if settings.startup['angels-use-angels-barreling'].value then
to

Code: Select all

if settings.startup['angels-use-angels-barreling'] and settings.startup['angels-use-angels-barreling'].value then

Codex
Inserter
Inserter

Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.5.4

Post by Codex »

I have a strange problem here:
I constructed several BioFarms with a blueprint. They are built all well by I keep getting alarms, that building materials are missing (beeing 11 lamps, 11 solar panels and 11 copper wire). However the structures are already there and working, just the alarm does not stop.

The alarm is quite annoying and I have no idea if I can turn it off somehow...

Hope there is a solution for this...
Codex

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Ranakastrasz »

Hmm. Interesting. That sounds like the dummy-entities that should auto-place aren't being handled by whatever changes were made to the new blueprints.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

Ranakastrasz wrote:Hmm. Interesting. That sounds like the dummy-entities that should auto-place aren't being handled by whatever changes were made to the new blueprints.
Correct, it's something to do with hidden entities and blue prints,... For now, don't build them with blue prints.
I'll post on the help forum and see if there is a solution.

You can try and pickup and replace your current farms. That should remove the alarms.

Thanks for the report.

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

Codex wrote:I have a strange problem here:
I constructed several BioFarms with a blueprint. They are built all well by I keep getting alarms, that building materials are missing (beeing 11 lamps, 11 solar panels and 11 copper wire). However the structures are already there and working, just the alarm does not stop.

The alarm is quite annoying and I have no idea if I can turn it off somehow...

Hope there is a solution for this...
Codex
Fixed in V1.5.6,
Thanks.

Codex
Inserter
Inserter

Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.5.6

Post by Codex »

Wow great!
Removing the farms did not fix the problem, I had to uninstall and reinstall the mod to get rid of the alarms.

Glad you already fixed it, so I can use it in blueprints again.

Cheers,
Codex

derekl5000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by derekl5000 »

I messed with your mod and was happy to see you had an option to disable your "tweaks" to vanilla recipes. However your mod still changes rails and makes them way more expensive without actually making them better than your wood rails. Which is a deal breaker for me because I love trains. Your wood rails are cool but there is pretty much no difference in the two rails. I would rather not use your mod and all the cool toys than have to remake my factory to work around your "tweaks".

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

derekl5000 wrote:I messed with your mod and was happy to see you had an option to disable your "tweaks" to vanilla recipes. However your mod still changes rails and makes them way more expensive without actually making them better than your wood rails. Which is a deal breaker for me because I love trains. Your wood rails are cool but there is pretty much no difference in the two rails. I would rather not use your mod and all the cool toys than have to remake my factory to work around your "tweaks".
Can't please everyone... You could always tweak the Data-updates manually.
Last edited by TheSAguy on Fri May 19, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.6.0

Post by TheSAguy »

V1.6.0 - Added a very large Accumulator. Moved Bio Cannon up in the Tech tree.
Thank you to LethargicChii for the art!

Diedel
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Diedel »

Getting a error in the migration to 1.6.0 now

756.710 Warning Scenario.cpp:205: Map loading failed during migrations processing: Error while applying migration: Bio Industries: Bio_Industries_1.6.0.lua

__Bio_Industries__/migrations/Bio_Industries_1.6.0.lua:47: syntax error near '-'
756.846 Error AppManagerStates.cpp:1119: Error while applying migration: Bio Industries: Bio_Industries_1.6.0.lua

__Bio_Industries__/migrations/Bio_Industries_1.6.0.lua:47: syntax error near '-'

Yeah, this does not look right

end
end
end

military-2

end

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

Fixed in 1.6.1

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.6.1

Post by TheSAguy »

Is anyone playing this mod in Multiplayer?
I got a report on the portal that someone was getting a mod miss-match or something.
I don't play MP, so can't test and was wondering if anyone else was playing it in MP or how to fix the issue.

Thanks.

FallenPaladin
Inserter
Inserter

Post by FallenPaladin »

TheSAguy wrote:Is anyone playing this mod in Multiplayer?
I got a report on the portal that someone was getting a mod miss-match or something.
I don't play MP, so can't test and was wondering if anyone else was playing it in MP or how to fix the issue.

Thanks.
Me and my brother are playing this in multiplayer (server based), we haven't ran into that problem; however we are running in to issue where once we've have researched a piece of tech such as the accumulators we are unable to create the huge one. This goes with other things such as the solar plant, etc.. Once the base research is done we can not access anything in the mod.
- Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

ImageImage

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

FallenPaladin wrote:
TheSAguy wrote:Is anyone playing this mod in Multiplayer?

Thanks.
Me and my brother are playing this in multiplayer (server based), we haven't ran into that problem; however we are running in to issue where once we've have researched a piece of tech such as the accumulators we are unable to create the huge one. This goes with other things such as the solar plant, etc.. Once the base research is done we can not access anything in the mod.
Thanks for letting me know FallenPaladin,
I'm hoping that the latest release will fix this.

FallenPaladin
Inserter
Inserter

Re: MOD [ 0.15.x] Bio-Industries 1.6.3

Post by FallenPaladin »

Works for us! Thank you for the fix and the mod, we enjoy it and wouldn't play a game without it.
- Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

ImageImage

EleeJa
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by EleeJa »

Thank you very much for this mod. I have a question. Could you make a separate category for him in the inventory? It would be fantastic.

KNOWFEAR1337
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by KNOWFEAR1337 »

Hay dude bro, ♥ this mod. its so nice someone took over from the original treefarm and i like how you have gone with it. i have one big suggestion / ask as well.

MrP123 made BridgeRailway, but is not going to update it because he thinks its obsolete because of landfill while he is sort of right i would still love to have bridges and its nicer to have this than have to use landfill for small ponds, i think this would be something you could do instead of the wooden rails in bio industries,
I personally never use the wooden rails as they dont go in the blueprints i already have and with your changes to concrete its slightly less awkward to produce.

My suggestion is to make the wooden rails into bridge rails and make them cost more wood and wood boards as well only it would be even better if you could make each rail piece 4 tiles wide with a wooden bridge look to it like the realy old wooden tail bridges you can find.

TheSAguy
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by TheSAguy »

KNOWFEAR1337 wrote:Hay dude bro, ♥ this mod. its so nice someone took over from the original treefarm and i like how you have gone with it. i have one big suggestion / ask as well.

MrP123 made BridgeRailway, but is not going to update it because he thinks its obsolete because of landfill while he is sort of right i would still love to have bridges and its nicer to have this than have to use landfill for small ponds, i think this would be something you could do instead of the wooden rails in bio industries,
I personally never use the wooden rails as they dont go in the blueprints i already have and with your changes to concrete its slightly less awkward to produce.

My suggestion is to make the wooden rails into bridge rails and make them cost more wood and wood boards as well only it would be even better if you could make each rail piece 4 tiles wide with a wooden bridge look to it like the realy old wooden tail bridges you can find.
Added in V1.6.5. I think I need to up the wood cost though.
Thanks to Darkfrei for his help with the Solar Mat!

Return to “Mods”