[0.12.28] [Michal] Logistics drone behavior

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
Sastas
Inserter
Inserter

[0.12.28] [Michal] Logistics drone behavior

Post by Sastas »

So logistic drones works weird. If you use your clear(items what you dont want in your inventory) slots, and there are requester chest, what need that item, for example: alien artifacts, the drones transport it to a storage chest and from storage chest they carry to the requester. I think its should be instat to the requester, and skip the storage. The werid thing, not all of them, just some. Image attached.
Map started in 0.12.26, if its matters...
Attachments
Weird.png
Weird.png (4.51 MiB) Viewed 3591 times
If you need a hungarian translator/interpretor, contact me. Here or on youtube. Or anywhere :)

youtube.com/sastas

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.28] [Michal] Logistics drone behavior

Post by posila »

I looked into it, and it is caused by the way logistic network tries to solve all the different chest types. First for each requester it searches for items in storages and providers, than for each active provider it searches for storage chests. Every tick just few robots are deployed, so some robots are sent to requester some are sent to storage. It could be improved by not searching for a storage for providers that were already paired with a requester in the current tick. This is not serious bug, just mild annoyance, and the change has high chance of making the game ... less stable, so it will have to wait until 0.13

Sastas
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.12.28] [Michal] Logistics drone behavior

Post by Sastas »

Yes, I understand the thing, you know I just spot it. The drones, works weirdly anyway, Build thing differently if you order them tu build recipes with a lot of components. So it should be improve. Not a big issue, just annoying, and for a common user seems not logical.
If you need a hungarian translator/interpretor, contact me. Here or on youtube. Or anywhere :)

youtube.com/sastas

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”