[Official] ShadowsComboPack 0.12.29

Topics and discussion about specific mods
orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [Official] ShadowsComboPack 0.12.29

Post by orzelek »

LUCKYlucke1986 wrote:OK works fine now..... but without natural evo buildings.. can we get the colored alien artefakts???
Colored artifacts are bob's mods from what I know. They will drop from some high tier biters. And bob's specific worms for example.

sirjerome
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sirjerome »

Why can i only download the 0.0.1 rar from dropbox, it directly links me to the oldest one

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

sirjerome wrote:Why can i only download the 0.0.1 rar from dropbox, it directly links me to the oldest one
The 0.0.1 IS the most updated.
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

orzelek wrote:I'll need to take a look at Natural Evolution Buildings at some point - I have it in my save and without using the buildings yet it has script times up to 0.5.
MoMining would require significant investigation - it uses some custom script control code.

For TreeFarm grab the Blu3wolf one and it should be better. I didn't test it with a lot of farms yet tho.
I grabbed blu3wolfs ;) So yeh.. I just did some heavy testing on each individual mod. Seemingly treefarm still hops to the distance with script updates unfortunately.

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

Can I know reason why you cut off "Compressed Chest" mod from last version ? (btw ths for new version, I just dwnld latest YI, but you alredy do it ^^)
As I see you rework with pack a lot (my last version 0.0.7)
P.S. Sorry for bad english
P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S : Bob , Yuoki , Angel I love you.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

NekoDwarf wrote:Can I know reason why you cut off "Compressed Chest" mod from last version ? (btw ths for new version, I just dwnld latest YI, but you alredy do it ^^)

Currently revamping a lot within the modpack. Trying my best too make it balanced as well as difficult but still good for new players. So thats why there is less mods. More performanced based and trying to figure utility out to add new stuff instead of ... stuff thats slightly different yet still the same.

I will however look into compression chests once more. see if they are unique and then add them if they are. Thanks for the suggestion!

seronis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by seronis »

Compression chests is only worth adding if you want a cheat feel to the modpack.

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
NekoDwarf wrote:Can I know reason why you cut off "Compressed Chest" mod from last version ? (btw ths for new version, I just dwnld latest YI, but you alredy do it ^^)

Currently revamping a lot within the modpack. Trying my best too make it balanced as well as difficult but still good for new players. So thats why there is less mods. More performanced based and trying to figure utility out to add new stuff instead of ... stuff thats slightly different yet still the same.

I will however look into compression chests once more. see if they are unique and then add them if they are. Thanks for the suggestion!
no-no i whount say thats this mod very importnat or cool. Just notice this at first (it is little bit cheaty mod ^^)

btw it is only me have a problem when starting new game with endless miner mod ? (all ores from other mods must be defined ?)

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

NekoDwarf wrote:
darkshadow1809 wrote:

no-no i whount say thats this mod very importnat or cool. Just notice this at first (it is little bit cheaty mod ^^)

btw it is only me have a problem when starting new game with endless miner mod ? (all ores from other mods must be defined ?)

I removed endless miner mod?

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

sorry didnt post here screen http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3202-95.html
mos author didnt awnser yet. (mod is here)

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

NekoDwarf wrote:sorry didnt post here screen http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3202-95.html
Looking at the message - mod needs to be updated to be compatible with current version.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

NekoDwarf wrote:sorry didnt post here screen http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3202-95.html
As I said you're using an outdated version of the pack lol. Endless miner is not in there. and if it was it wouldve been disabled in the mods.json you probably re-enabled and didn't install the modpack correctly following the instructions. However redownload 0.0.1 and delete your whole mods folder then re-install the pack. See if you can boot up your game then.

sirjerome
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sirjerome »

Is there a way for you to use the kind of mobs that dytech had like the kings and queens, i enjoy fighting tough mobs so i set my map to large and dense biters except the quantity causes constant desyncs in multiplayer so if there could be fewer but stronger mobs that would be amazing for making MP much more stable!

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

sirjerome wrote:Is there a way for you to use the kind of mobs that dytech had like the kings and queens, i enjoy fighting tough mobs so i set my map to large and dense biters except the quantity causes constant desyncs in multiplayer so if there could be fewer but stronger mobs that would be amazing for making MP much more stable!
not sure how'd that cause desyncs.. I mean I'll look into it but so far I've not found any good biter mods.. I've however been really trying to spice it up a bit. Look forward to the 0.0.2 version :) It's gonna be a lot more stable and also a lot more difficult & balanced.

sirjerome
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sirjerome »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
sirjerome wrote:Is there a way for you to use the kind of mobs that dytech had like the kings and queens, i enjoy fighting tough mobs so i set my map to large and dense biters except the quantity causes constant desyncs in multiplayer so if there could be fewer but stronger mobs that would be amazing for making MP much more stable!
not sure how'd that cause desyncs.. I mean I'll look into it but so far I've not found any good biter mods.. I've however been really trying to spice it up a bit. Look forward to the 0.0.2 version :) It's gonna be a lot more stable and also a lot more difficult & balanced.

I am positive it has to do with excessive combat as me and a friend play over LAN and at the start we could deal with a normal nest of biters raiding us but once it got to about 30% evolution and we expanded out the second we triggered a large nest my friend would desync\resync constantly unless i used a command to clear all nests\biters in a 1000 block radius

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

sirjerome wrote:
darkshadow1809 wrote:

I am positive it has to do with excessive combat as me and a friend play over LAN and at the start we could deal with a normal nest of biters raiding us but once it got to about 30% evolution and we expanded out the second we triggered a large nest my friend would desync\resync constantly unless i used a command to clear all nests\biters in a 1000 block radius
Y'auwch yeh that kinda sucks. Ill see what i can do buddy.

sirjerome
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sirjerome »

darkshadow1809 wrote:
sirjerome wrote:
darkshadow1809 wrote:

Y'auwch yeh that kinda sucks. Ill see what i can do buddy.

Thanks! love your work.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Currently working hard on polishing a new update ;) It will be there this evening / tomorrow morning

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Updated to V0-1-3 Please look at announcements to see what is updated.

Ben Vagan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Ben Vagan »

I'm still figuring out how to work with all this mods after 8 hours and it has been so much fun, well done mr. Shadow! :mrgreen:

I completly recommend everyone to update the modpack, it slightly helps on the researching process, everything is more organized.

Return to “Mods”