Mods used & Credits

Topics and discussion about specific mods
darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Mods used & Credits

Post by darkshadow1809 »

Firstly Ill include all the names of the mods in my pack!

However I cannot give links to all of these mods yet as they are not yet decided stable enough yet to stay Ill make a full credit section once declared stable ;) !

Thanks for your time!

Air Filtering - Filters pollution

Aircraft - Adds cool Air vehicles!

Bio_farm - Adds a way to farm wood! Instead of cutting down those boring tree's all by yourself.

Bob's mods ALL - Huge mod overhauling a major part of the game! Meaning. More miners, Transport belts, Energy creation etc etc!

BurnTheWood - Converts wood into coal!

Clock - Adds a game timer clock for keeping track of time in factorio. Duhh (Not in real time!)

Crafted artifacts - Allows crafting of alien artifacts! Oh yeh baby.

Dark Matter Replicators - Unique way of exploring factorio! Replicate almost anything when your short on it! Requires LOADS of power.

Eco Trees - Tree's absorb 10x more pollution! Nice balance.

Electric Furnaces - Do I really need to explain this?

Endless miner (Removed for now since bug)

Flow control - Allows for a nice touchup with pipes ;) More options to control it. To detailed to explain!

Fluid Void - Void piping all fluids you need. Meaning. DELETING excessive fluids.

Force Fields - Uhh... someone wanted a wall made of power? Here you go!

Landfill - Terraforms stuff! Make your ocean to land! Or the other way around ofcourse ;)

Logistic Gun Turret - Turrets that can be filled by your logistic bots! Pretty neat.

MoCombat - Mocombat? Eh basically more combat. Meaning. More weapons, more destruction, more turrets MORE POWER FOR YOU!
MoIndustry - ^ that but with industry
MoMining - ^ that but with mining .-.?
MoPower - ^ that but with... Oh come on!
MoTransportation - Ughh more trains? I mean imagination people!

Mudraker's Terraforming - Also a way of terraforming your lands if you don't like landfill and prefer this ;)!

Natural_Evolution FULL - Makes things haaaardddddddddd...... ;) Also a good addition if you wanna TAME those pesky biters and use em against themselves!

Treefarm-Lite - Oh yeh treefarm! Nice combo with ecotree's Making you able to plant tree's in 9x9 area's for well farming purposes and deleting pollution!

Underground Mining (In replacement of endless miner) - Infinite mining patches! or well. Atleast if you have the underground miner ;) Pretty neat!

Yuoki Industries - - Basically all Yuoki mods are an overhaul from factorio. but its a seperate part meaning you can decide wether to use it or not!
Yuoki Industries - Engines - Oh yuoki... you put way too much effort into these mods..
Yuoki Industries - Profit from War - Adds a heck of a lot of combat stuff! Certainly more interesting then your average war mod.
Yuoki Industries - Railways - Adds more trains! and stuff.. Oh man yuoki... your graphics.

Ofcourse suggestion of mods are welcome! Please be sure to check out the suggestions thread and put the mods down there you wish to see in this modpack! Maybe your own. Maybe your friends? Maybe just a mod you really appreciate? I'll look into it and see if its worth adding ;) !
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

seronis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Mods used & Credits

Post by seronis »

Would be nice if those modnames actually linked back to the mod.

darkshadow1809
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Mods used & Credits

Post by darkshadow1809 »

seronis wrote:Would be nice if those modnames actually linked back to the mod.
As I said it doesn't do that now. I will add it later since I am still in progress of adding/removing mods..
ShadowsModpackDevelopment

Return to “Mods”