[0.12.21] Splitters don't stop when deconstructing

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[0.12.21] Splitters don't stop when deconstructing

Post by daniel34 »

If you deconstruct a splitter using construction robots the splitter doesn't stop working, the construction robots instead remove the iron ore first, which leads to a loop.
Expected behavior: The belt and underground belt already stop when deconstructing it, I was expecting the same behavior for the splitter.
Mods: only YARM and EvoGUI, nothing game changing

Image: (fraps really makes the performance go < 10fps in a 60fps game, sorry about that)

This is just the end part of the deconstruction, I ended up with > 10 stacks iron ore in the inventory.

EDIT: Looking at the image again it seems the splitter actually does stop outputting items but is still accepting new items which have to be removed by the robots before deconstruction.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.12.21] Splitters don't stop when deconstructing

Post by kovarex »

This is actually also problems with belts or belts to ground, but it can be easily hidden by different logic.

I solved this, by disconnecting all belts when marked for deconstruction, so additional items won't be inserted into it. The change is simple but it could cause some problems, so I fixed it for 0.13 version.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”