Farlands 2.0 [0.17.47+] [BETA]

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
azakir nalda
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Farlands 2.0 [0.17.47+] [BETA]

Post by azakir nalda »

Good day all.

I hereby want to tell you about Farlands 2.0. Alot of people who have played for a long time might still remember the early days of factorio and the early stages of angels/bobs mods. During the 0.13 and 0.14 days someone by the name of Pandemoneus created a modpack called farlands.

I had a lot of fun with the pack and i decided it was time for a update. Since Pandemoneus appears to be on hiatus and is therefor unreachable(i tried) i put together a spreadsheet on googledocs with all the mods that were included in the latest release of his pack.

In the google docs file you will find all the mods that are in the pack both old versions and the newer (updated or replaced by different) mods.
For now it will remain a modpack that you will have to download yourself. Allthough if things appears to be stable and no large issues appear i might make a single mod that pulls in the required mods for the modpack itself.

If you decide to take a look at the pack do let me know and leave any/all feedback on here so we can help eachother in making a great modpack
Google Docs link

Nelloli
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Farlands 2.0 [0.17.47+] [BETA]

Post by Nelloli »

I want this pack if its balanced and for version available in steam (0.17.53+)
I'll try to play it.

Ajes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ajes »

Is there any easier way, to get the modpack, than downloading each mod manually?

Eysenleber
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Eysenleber »

Hey - i downloaded all the mods in your file with the correct version but i get a load of errors ( i can only use the steam factorio 0.17.69 version as lowest because well fuck this version shit)

1. ItemUpgrades ( something with the power armor vanilla "require")

2. advanced assembler : something with the fluid pipe outputs ( bobsplates bobsassembly rocket payload and squeak through)

jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jockeril »

Hey you guys, nice to see you like this pack. There is a way to have one download that will get all of the "required" other mods to download and Factorio will suggest an update whenever any mod has a newer version - you can make an empty mod that lasts all the other mods as a requirement and then when you download it, you will be asked to download the other mods - you can even set the minimum version for each mod,

If this is something you would like to have but don't know how to do, and there is enough players that want it - I will create that for you with limited support - reply here if you want that

BR,
Jockeril
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”