[0.14.09 - 0.14.21] Hardez modpack 0.2.1

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.17] Hardez modpack 0.1.0

Post by _npo6ka_ »

xwat wrote:Launched a couple of rockets yesterday, what a blast! Here is the list of bugs/improvements/suggestions that I have accumulated during my 110+ h play:
(Sorry, can't post links to the mods, since it's my first post)
Improvements:
1) Air Filters act both as machine (mk1 and mk2) and a component in air filtering machine. This is confusing. I suggest to decouple components from the actual machines that are used to produce hydrogen/oxygen.
fixed in version 1.2
xwat wrote:2) Everything from angel's mods doesn't accept productivity modules, including metal smelting from ingots/processed ores -- and this doesn't make sense. I suggest to enable productivity modules if not for every angel machine, but at least for the smelting part.
Сreator of mod to change it. I find it hard to judge this.
xwat wrote:3) Auto-pickup radius (with all upgrades) for artifacts seems a bit excessive. Max build radius could be larger though.
fixed in version 1.0 (and need reload recipe)
xwat wrote:Bugs:
1) Nitroglycerin is not available for research -- and it is required to build a rocket. I had to cheat my way out of this. Probably caused that angel's petrochem messes with oil processing tech, with is a prereq for nitroglycerin tech.
fixed in version 1.2
xwat wrote:2) angels bioprocessing is useless now -- various pastes are uncraftable, so not small alien artifact production can not be done. Perhaps, this is because these recipes are not implemented yet, not sure.
fixed in version 1.3
xwat wrote:Mod suggestions:
1) Warehousing. More warehousing options with this many items is a good thing.
The assembly has a warehousing, and they are ideal for the required tasks.
xwat wrote:2) Faster Hand crafting. Just a quality of life mod
These researches are already in modpack (please reload recipe)
xwat wrote:3) Expanded robot tech. Essential for mega-factories (and you are building one, since you are playing this mod)
These researches are already in modpack (please reload recipe)
xwat wrote:4) Yuoki industries/engines. Super useful for compact energy production! However, has some duplication with bobs (armor, modules, robots, etc). It works now, but a compatibility patch might be needed to provide even better gaming experience.
Also, note on infinite resourses from yuoki: angels ores provide infinite resourses too, and youki with angels ores is not available until blue tech, which is pretty late into the game; so it should keep the existing balance.
Yuoki good mod but it will make too much disbalans for this modpak even if it will be available after the blue technology but if you want you can install this mod.

nute
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.21] Hardez modpack 0.2.1

Post by nute »

I have troubles with rocket fuel : i can't make the rocket fuel in advanced chemical plant : the recipe is not available.
If i disable CMHMOD, i can produce rocket fuel (without the need of Nitroglycerine) but in the rocket silo, i jus't can't make anything : no available recipe.

Does someone got a solution ? Or an idea maybe ?

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.21] Hardez modpack 0.2.1

Post by _npo6ka_ »

nute wrote:I have troubles with rocket fuel : i can't make the rocket fuel in advanced chemical plant : the recipe is not available.
If i disable CMHMOD, i can produce rocket fuel (without the need of Nitroglycerine) but in the rocket silo, i jus't can't make anything : no available recipe.

Does someone got a solution ? Or an idea maybe ?
We need to update the mods in the modpack, but unfortunately I do not have time for this yet.

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”