[0.12.33] Modpack: Logistic Warfare v0.1.0

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
RemTM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.12.33] Modpack: Logistic Warfare v0.1.0

Post by RemTM »

Note: The modpack has not been uploaded yet. This post has merely been made due to a request from factorio reddit. The modpack will be uploaded soon, but for now you will have to put it together yourself and make the necessary config/file changes. If anyone else is willing to put it all together and upload it for me, please let me know.

Type: Modpack
Name: Logistic Warfare
Description:
The modpack is based on RSO, Bob's Mods, Yuoki Industries, Natural Evolution and Toxic Jungle. Deal with the challenge of starting in a thick jungle that you must chop down in order to move through, while handling the complexity of Bob's Mods, and the biter difficulty all biter related mods provide. Once your initial supply of resources dries up, use those trains to get to far off resource veins while fighting off the natives.
License: MIT, for indiviual mod licenses see the respective linked mod threads.
Version: 0.1.0
Release: 20th of May, 2016
Last Updated: 18th of May, 2016
Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.12.33
Category: ModPack
Tags: Modpack, Logistic Warfare, Bob's mods, RSO, Yuoki Industries, Natural Evolution, Toxic Jungle
Download-Url: Pending... (please construct the modpack yourself for the time being while I find internet to upload the modpack... damn crappy Aussie net...)
Map Generation
Multiplayer
Extra Notes
Mod List
Issues and Suggestions
Version History

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.12.33] Modpack: Logistic Warfare v0.1.0

Post by Supercheese »

Small issue. Apparently you are actually an invisible entity moving around while uplinked. If the invisible entity gets caught in the blast, you die. Also, using the Ion Cannon will result in the biters aggro’ing your invisible entity, and taking any damage from a biter or spitter will also kill you. Hopefully this will be fixed in a later update.
Wait, what? That's not at all the case at all in my games... maybe one of the other mods is changing something?

RemTM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by RemTM »

Supercheese wrote:
Small issue. Apparently you are actually an invisible entity moving around while uplinked. If the invisible entity gets caught in the blast, you die. Also, using the Ion Cannon will result in the biters aggro’ing your invisible entity, and taking any damage from a biter or spitter will also kill you. Hopefully this will be fixed in a later update.
Wait, what? That's not at all the case at all in my games... maybe one of the other mods is changing something?
No idea. All I know is that when I installed the latest version and tried it in a test world, this was a constant issue. No idea which mod is actually causing the issue to occur.

Supercheese
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Supercheese »

RemTM wrote:No idea. All I know is that when I installed the latest version and tried it in a test world, this was a constant issue. No idea which mod is actually causing the issue to occur.
Well, I'm quite curious; I'll download and inspect when you get the full pack uploaded.

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”