[MOD 0.12] RoboStats

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
d3phoenix
Inserter
Inserter

[MOD 0.12] RoboStats

Post by d3phoenix »

Type: Mod
Name: RoboStats
Description: Adds a command to provide detailed statistics of your logistics system(s).
License: MIT License (http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
Version: 1.0.2
Release: 2015-07-21
Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.12.17+
Category: Helper
Tags: Robots,Logistics,Commands
Download-Url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5vzltiuu8h6y ... _1.0.2.zip
License
Long description
Version history
Limitations
Last edited by d3phoenix on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12] RoboStats

Post by hoho »

How hard would it be to count the types of bots?

Several mods (5dims, bob, dytech,..) add several tiers of bots and it'd be nice to know how many lower tier ones you have around that need to be upgraded.

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Peter34 »

This sounds like a really neat mod, but it'd be even neater if there was a non-console way to activate it. Some kind of buildable device (cheap to build, a few Electronic Circuits, etc) that you plonk down, then whenever you activate its button, it does the count.

d3phoenix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by d3phoenix »

Peter34 wrote:This sounds like a really neat mod, but it'd be even neater if there was a non-console way to activate it. Some kind of buildable device (cheap to build, a few Electronic Circuits, etc) that you plonk down, then whenever you activate its button, it does the count.
This is meant as a utility, and it can cause huge lag spikes when run, depending on the size of the map. I made it a simple console function intentionally -- I didn't want any way of accidentally activating it, or any dependency on the map that it's run on. (As a general rule anything I mod into an actual item in-game must cause as little lag as possible, or I'll move it to a deliberate console command.)
hoho wrote:How hard would it be to count the types of bots?

Several mods (5dims, bob, dytech,..) add several tiers of bots and it'd be nice to know how many lower tier ones you have around that need to be upgraded.
I have never used any of the large modpacks -- how many unique types are we talking? I could probably get this working with some tweaks to the code, but the output formatting might not be quite as nice, especially if it went on for many lines. I could potentially add it as a second command, though, to avoid messing up what's already working.

johanwanderer
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by johanwanderer »

If you hover your mouse over a logistic chest in 0.12, it shows you the breakdown of all robots in that network.

d3phoenix
Inserter
Inserter

Post by d3phoenix »

DeamonEngineer has multiple independent logistics networks, and some bots in storage that haven't been deployed yet. This was designed to get an accurate count of all bots on the map, not just those in a given logistics network.

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”