aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by aklesey1 »

U back :)

New useful building looks a bit gloomy - so much black, I guess it has smoky
FB Reactor - how to decipher this name?

I'm looking for our first chain and we can see that emerges indiscreet consumption of glass
How do you solve a pressing problem? and I have no doubt that the consumption of glass is sickly

What do u think about more using for pure sand? To sort it to get a little bit more quartz
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Today we finished the clay pit. a building to extract clay that can be build anywhere. is the first step to make early ceramics.

pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:U back :)

New useful building looks a bit gloomy - so much black, I guess it has smoky
FB Reactor - how to decipher this name?

I'm looking for our first chain and we can see that emerges indiscreet consumption of glass
How do you solve a pressing problem? and I have no doubt that the consumption of glass is sickly

What do u think about more using for pure sand? To sort it to get a little bit more quartz
Plan your glass wisely. :) Glass production will change when people runs this mod, i will try that.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:Greetings!
Today we finished the clay pit. a building to extract clay that can be build anywhere. is the first step to make early ceramics.
Nice mine, I will not compare with vanilla mining drills, it is evident that you portrayed that mine was built from metal junk :)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:Greetings!
Nice mine, I will not compare with vanilla mining drills, it is evident that you portrayed that mine was built from metal junk :)
Is more than enough to get clay. Also, beginning of the game.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Want to ask:
1) How much importance will have gold in ur electronics? I know u replaced gold with nexelit, so i'm asking.
1.1) Plans to make some types of alloys with gold and silver and nexelit for end-game?
2) Aluminium in electronics? How we'll be able to use it?
3) Another metals in electronics? Ur Chromium? Iron? Nickel? Niobium?
4) Any changes for solder or additional recipes to make it?
5) Fate of silicon and his products for electronics? What will be with ceramics from silicon?
6) Fate of wood for electronics? I see we can use organic matter which we can make form wood, but bob's electronic used wooden boards and phenolic boards
7) Any changes for electric poles, substations and accumulators?
Last edited by aklesey1 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Want to ask:
1) How much importance will have gold in ur electronics? I know u replaced gold with nexelit, so i'm asking.
1.1) Plans to make s9me types of alloys with gold and silver and nexelit for end-game?
2) Aluminium in electronics? How we'll be able to use it?
3) Another metals in electronics? Ur Chromium? Iron? Nickel? Niobium?
4) Any changes for solder or additional recipes to make it?
5) Fate of silicon and his products for electronics? What will be with ceramics from silicon?
6) Fate of wood for electronics? I see we can use organic matter which we can make form wood, but bob's electronic used wooden boards and phenolic boards
7) Any changes for electric poles, substations and accumulators?

1- gold will be used in 3rd-4th board generations
1.1 - didnt think about it yet. I dont see any uses of that alloys to make better electronic parts.
2 - Will be used.
3- Iron is already being used, chromium, nickel and Niobium will be used too.
4 - No, solder is fine as it is.
5- silicon is different from ceramics. Silicon will be very used as well as ceramic.
6- phenolic boards arent made of wood actually. But wooden boards will be needed for the first generation PCBs.
7 - That kind of things will be added in Pyindustry.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greeting fellow builders!

Today we finished the pulp-mill. A building to post-process wood and organic materials. For that stage, it will be used only to make fiberboards from wooden-boards.

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Nice tower, lul
U making awesome work - some many specialized building in ur mods 8-)

Hey pyanodon, ur profession is a designer on ur work, or maybe it's ur hobby and u have achieved great heights? Or someoone helping to u with drawing and designing? please don't be offended if I underestimate and inadvertently belittle ur creativity skills :? :)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, ur profession is a designer on ur work, or maybe it's ur hobby and u have achieved great heights? Or someoone helping to u with drawing and designing? please don't be offended if I underestimate and inadvertently belittle ur creativity skills :? :)
i dont get it
pY Coal processing mod

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

Really nice graphics design as always. Though i have to say there's a few things that make me go hrrrrng from a logical/realism point of view when i look at these:
The moondrop greenhouse looks like it's balanced on two tiny feet and for "some reason" (i.e. factorios annoying projection) the "support grid" is behind it instead of below. The FB-Reactor is leaking (!) D: (at least that doesn't look like overpressure valves). And the clay pit excavator wheel looks like it's floating (yes, i can see those tiny supports if i look very closely). Nice job on the "irregular stuttering" feeling of the clay pit though.

Looking foward to the mega-awesomes-structures though :P
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

sorry if you dont like it, there´s nothing i can do.
pY Coal processing mod

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

pyanodon wrote:sorry if you dont like it, there´s nothing i can do.
I didn't say i don't like them. In fact i said the opposite. And then listed some minor details...
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I like ur creations many ur works looks cool
And u told about some mega-structures
Mega structures will help you solve the most common problems if you want that way. Also it will rebuild the entire high-tech science and space science
Interesting what u devising

PYFE brought to us new turbines and reactors and few resources, I would like to hear at least a rough plans for space science, i know its inconvenient question for now but who knows
High-tech science pack will be one of the most tricky to craft i guess it can be elaborate regarding to all system in factory

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
I like ur creations many ur works looks cool
And u told about some mega-structures
Mega structures will help you solve the most common problems if you want that way. Also it will rebuild the entire high-tech science and space science
Interesting what u devising

PYFE brought to us new turbines and reactors and few resources, I would like to hear at least a rough plans for space science, i know its inconvenient question for now but who knows
High-tech science pack will be one of the most tricky to craft i guess it can be elaborate regarding to all system in factory

hehhe..wait and see XD
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I'll wait and watch not see muahahahahhaaaa :lol:

Another question is:
I want to understand whether the division of the cable cross-sections, because in real life it may play an important role - for micro and nano electronic components wires can be very thin, and for the power units wires should be in the thick winding

Looking for ur electronic components system, looking at the detailed system construction of the reactor from different parts and all these magnetic technologies and nano these new machines with nano-materials factory i began to think this'll be one of the most exciting updates and of course one of the most important updates

Can't wait to watch Bobingabout's reaction - he made so steady fundament with his mods system

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Another question is:
I want to understand whether the division of the cable cross-sections, because in real life it may play an important role - for micro and nano electronic components wires can be very thin, and for the power units wires should be in the thick winding
Here we wont split cables by size, it would complicate a lot the already big chain.

Speaking of which, here all you need to make the first circuit board :D This setup is making 1 board each 10s. of course, you can see several components pilling up in the belts and some missing. Users will need to figure out their productions personally.

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

3 new machines :P wow looks interesting
https://yadi.sk/i/nSvrcmhZ3RFV3J
Sorry for the crayon just wanted to mark :?
And u soooooooo like ur asphalt ;)

Anв what means these bright-blue points on the map? Or may this's bob's ground water i fogot..... :?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:3 new machines :P wow looks interesting
https://yadi.sk/i/nSvrcmhZ3RFV3J
Sorry for the crayon just wanted to mark :?
And u soooooooo like ur asphalt ;)

Anв what means these bright-blue points on the map? Or may this's bob's ground water i fogot..... :?
its bobs ground water.
About the machines, it´s the machines i showed in the first chain. The only new machine there is the PCS pick&place machine used to make the boards of circuits boards.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

PCS? Pls descrypt
I want to understand - the analogue of green circuits will be saved? This'll be production of red circuits analog?
I'm asking bcuz many many many oblects in start requires simplest curcuits and ur machines too - inserters, assemblers, offshore pumps, electric mining drills

Or may be can u show the graphics of ur circuts? Ohhh its curious to see this industrial beuty ;) :) How do u like graphcis from bob's mods - i mean this realistic images not the similarity of those circuits that was taken from vanilla graphics examples - like in shinybobs gfx mod

Return to “PyMods”