pY HighTech Discussion

pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] pY HighTech

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Why u decided to use small counts of alumina and aluminium plates in electronics? Sometimes i have many sodium hydroxide from slat water electrolysis - i'm making plastics from chlorine+petroleum gas, and i'm using many many hydrogen chloride. I can use it for activated carbon but activated carbon consumes tons of coke, so i can't produce it in big amounts
Why we can't get oil coke from oil or petroleum coke? Btw about 33% of my base is occupied by plantations with mushrooms that I use to get coal :D

you can get coal from wood which is also an alternative.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Can u tell something interesting about phosphorous and phosphate glass? How can the role of phosphorus increase and whether its further use is anticipated
Looking at the scheme i can that the consumption of plastic will be decreased
For now i'm thinking some compatibility with angel's natural gas - we can have products from it - methane, propene, benzene, phenol, acetone and another gases and products ;)
Natural gas using was aimed primarily at the mass production of plastic in the angel's mods but for now is another situation :)
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Can u tell something interesting about phosphorous and phosphate glass? How can the role of phosphorus increase and whether its further use is anticipated
Looking at the scheme i can that the consumption of plastic will be decreased
For now i'm thinking some compatibility with angel's natural gas - we can have products from it - methane, propene, benzene, phenol, acetone and another gases and products ;)
Natural gas using was aimed primarily at the mass production of plastic in the angel's mods but for now is another situation :)

Plastic use is increased! Phosphorous will be used here only to dope silicon and make high-tech specialized glass. More uses in future mods.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote: Plastic use is increased! Phosphorous will be used here only to dope silicon and make high-tech specialized glass. More uses in future mods.
Give some examples please ;) , good to hear hat the phosporous will be used later :)

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Pyanodon have u ever used useful byproducts mod for angel's petrochem if u played with angel's before - there some interesting method for oil processing with using sodium hydroxide - its called caustic refining - it allows to use sodium hysroxide to get products from oil in another proportions ;)

Mella
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mella »

How your progress going, pyanodon, Nexela?
Interesting o see new building called "kicalk plantation"
I think your mod is ready more ready more than on 80%? Right?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Mella wrote:How your progress going, pyanodon, Nexela?
Interesting o see new building called "kicalk plantation"
I think your mod is ready more ready more than on 80%? Right?

Its going, i had some life issues, but im still working here. The mod is more like 60% ready.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Here the Kicalk-plantation. These FLUFFY trees produces a very special fiber and very useful for high-tech materials.

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Looks pretty beutyfull, nice work :)

romtos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by romtos »

Looks great! I love these agricultural buildings, especially when they're animated. It strengthens the vibe of making use of the planet you're on.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Hey pyanodon, can we use pure water from bob's mods for anything other than for electrolysis to get out common oxygen and hydrogen and chlorine? May be we can use pure water for improved filtering and separating?

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

romtos wrote:Looks great! I love these agricultural buildings, especially when they're animated. It strengthens the vibe of making use of the planet you're on.
Thank you
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, can we use pure water from bob's mods for anything other than for electrolysis to get out common oxygen and hydrogen and chlorine? May be we can use pure water for improved filtering and separating?
I hate that pure water, deactivate it before play into bobs settings. We have no plans to use pure water.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Hey pyanodon, can we use pure water from bob's mods for anything other than for electrolysis to get out common oxygen and hydrogen and chlorine? May be we can use pure water for improved filtering and separating?
I hate that pure water, deactivate it before play into bobs settings. We have no plans to use pure water.
Any new plans for lithium - it can consume some pure water too when getting lithiium chloride ;)
I can agree with u that hating pure water, in the bob's is implemented quite inconvenient, its extremely doable logically fits into the overall concept and style, I did not know that the game has an option to turn off the water :shock:

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I have one serious question to u pyanodon - and this concerns military action and survival issues:
If all these technological processes in pycp, pyfe can go so long :!: will u make some changes to bitter evolution and their expansion in code of the mod? :?: May be u can reduce it by 3 times

My factory is growing by leaps and bounds and needs to be protected around the perimeter - i can say that the all these plantations and sand and soil extractors and borax mines take up a lot of space :D i'm not talking about part of pyfe where can be a lot of buildings 8-) :lol:

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I have one serious question to u pyanodon - and this concerns military action and survival issues:
If all these technological processes in pycp, pyfe can go so long :!: will u make some changes to bitter evolution and their expansion in code of the mod? :?: May be u can reduce it by 3 times

My factory is growing by leaps and bounds and needs to be protected around the perimeter - i can say that the all these plantations and sand and soil extractors and borax mines take up a lot of space :D i'm not talking about part of pyfe where can be a lot of buildings 8-) :lol:

Dunno if we can do that, but you can set these things before start a game.
pY Coal processing mod

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Greetings!

Today we finished the last chain we presented some time ago...phew..that was hard. all that chain to produce that high-level thing: Image

What´s next? Well, now that we finished the circuits, time to add stuff to this mod. And the first thing we will redo the whole Hightech Science Pack. Dont worry, since the circuits took so much from you, this Science pack will be made mainly of already made parts and ingredients :D

Thanks!

Py
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Is that iсon for high tech science pack, Image ? Looks cool
Waiting for news about new stuff
SO ferric chloride solution and silicon nitride will gone?
Last edited by aklesey1 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Is tрat iсon for high tech science pack, Image ? Looks cool
Waiting for news about new stuff
SO ferric chloride solution and silicon nitride will gone?
Yes
pY Coal processing mod

romtos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by romtos »

Awesome! Sooooon.

Besides the HT Science Pack, what other content will still be added?

Return to “PyMods”