pyanodon's mods are here

Moderator: pyanodon

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14.x] pY Coal Processing

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Pyanodon, what u can say about processing chain for chromium in angel's refining and angel's smelting
Yes it's long path but looks really interesting
Eh, i want to cast gems into crystal slurry to produce more crystal catalysts, it would be convenient, but its all from angel mods :D

I didnt played that new version yet. Where i can see the cromium chain from him?
U must install angel's refining - there is a separate branch with water washing, with refining mod u can get chrome ore (or chromium - you on a miscellaneous interpret names of this ore)
If u want to get chrome plates, which for some reason so still aren't used anywhere that it is even amusing, u can get chrome plates
Angel's smelting requires angel's infinte ores and bobplates mod and angel's petrochem mod, yes angel's petrochem is one of the main mod's in angel system - he has done huge work building a long realistic chain, i like this mod
Nickname on ModPortal - Naron79

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:U must install angel's refining - there is a separate branch with water washing, with refining mod u can get chrome ore (or chromium - you on a miscellaneous interpret names of this ore)
If u want to get chrome plates, which for some reason so still aren't used anywhere that it is even amusing, u can get chrome plates
Angel's smelting requires angel's infinte ores and bobplates mod and angel's petrochem mod, yes angel's petrochem is one of the main mod's in angel system - he has done huge work building a long realistic chain, i like this mod
Ahh i see. So the plates arent being used yet. Angel´s should be working over it. His yay to obtain chrome is different from mine, i see.
pY Coal processing mod
Discord: Pyanodon #5791

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Pyanodon, what u can say about processing chain for chromium in angel's refining and angel's smelting
Yes it's long path but looks really interesting
Eh, i want to cast gems into crystal slurry to produce more crystal catalysts, it would be convenient, but its all from angel mods :D

I didnt played that new version yet. Where i can see the cromium chain from him?
It's a patch to have the two ores (manganese and chrome) in the bob ores refining, for the standalone version of the mods they will come from regular refining and rare earth metals will come from the washing, to go into production of magnets and electronics.

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Arch666Angel wrote: It's a patch to have the two ores (manganese and chrome) in the bob ores refining, for the standalone version of the mods they will come from regular refining and rare earth metals will come from the washing, to go into production of magnets and electronics.
Magnets and electronics? Its very interseting :)

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

Arch666Angel wrote:It's a patch to have the two ores (manganese and chrome) in the bob ores refining, for the standalone version of the mods they will come from regular refining and rare earth metals will come from the washing, to go into production of magnets and electronics.

Ohh hahaha well, good to know. Our mod will cross again in the near future i see :)
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Whether you talked to Bobingabout, pyanodon? How he estimates changes which you want to introduce in his system? We will see the complicated version of bob system with ur changes, i want to see how it will work

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Whether you talked to Bobingabout, pyanodon? How he estimates changes which you want to introduce in his system? We will see the complicated version of bob system with ur changes, i want to see how it will work
I never talked to him, i didnt change his mod, i have my own complicated recipes here xD
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

pyanodon wrote:
aklesey1 wrote:Whether you talked to Bobingabout, pyanodon? How he estimates changes which you want to introduce in his system? We will see the complicated version of bob system with ur changes, i want to see how it will work
I never talked to him, i didnt change his mod, i have my own complicated recipes here xD
Bob's mods in main for ur mod for now that why i asking

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:
pyanodon wrote:
Bob's mods in main for ur mod for now that why i asking

So i didnt understood the question.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

I like to study this fascinating metallurgy, but why you decided to add niobium in the beginning?
I want to know your opinion - whether a magnesium can find application in our factory?

And here examples from Wikipedia

MgO magnesia is applied as high-heat material to production of crucibles and express lining of metallurgical furnaces.

Perchlorate of a magnesium, Mg(ClO4)2 — (anhydrone) is applied to deep drying of gases in laboratories, and as electrolyte for chemical feeding devices with use of magnesium.

MgF2 magnesium fluoride — in the form of synthetic monocrystals is applied in optics (lenses, prisms).

MgBr2 magnesium bromide — as electrolyte for chemical reserve feeding devices.

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:I like to study this fascinating metallurgy, but why you decided to add niobium in the beginning?
I want to know your opinion - whether a magnesium can find application in our factory?

Ahhh ok ok.. Well Niobium is a very very interesting metal and can be used in a lot of future and high end technologies. Some ingredients of this mod will be used more and more in possible future mods which may come after that initial release. That´s the "realistic" part of the mod. Together with the fantasy "nexelit" ore to fill the fantasy part of it. Both will set the ground for future expansions based on these metals among others. Bobs got a lot of "futuristic metals" such lithium, titanium, tungstein etc... which came out great.

I loved the idea of Mg. But when i discover some big modder is working on something, i try at max to avoid to the same thing. When i heard about Angels working with Mg, i cancelled my plans with it. But chromium was too late to change. For now, to avoid more complications and an extended time to adapt things, i have no uses for Mg in my mod for now, i already have a dependency of Bobs (even being able to run without it), i dont wanna create another dependency that soon. Lets see how my mod will be accepted by the factorio community before take another big step like that. I would love to have full compatibility with Angels (since he was one of the guys that helped me a lot in the beginning), but for now, and to avoid even more waiting, i decided to not work on a compatibility version/migration/etc.

aklesey1 wrote: And here examples from Wikipedia

MgO magnesia is applied as high-heat material to production of crucibles and express lining of metallurgical furnaces.

Perchlorate of a magnesium, Mg(ClO4)2 — (anhydrone) is applied to deep drying of gases in laboratories, and as electrolyte for chemical feeding devices with use of magnesium.

MgF2 magnesium fluoride — in the form of synthetic monocrystals is applied in optics (lenses, prisms).

MgBr2 magnesium bromide — as electrolyte for chemical reserve feeding devices.
Im using Boron/borax as additive in my glass since my mod is a heavy consumer of glass and borosilicate glass is a good item for technology. Im also using sand (another very common ingredient of this mod) as a casting material to make plates from forges.
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Why i'm talking about magnesium? I played in the AnonyMods Overhaul viewtopic.php?f=95&t=38927&p=232949#p232949 by AnonymoScoot
There a magnesium is a component for production of a titanium and there are many line-ups of the bound to production of sodium and limestone, i like this idea

When your mod at last leaves in release I will be one of the main thing of reviewers, one of strict reviwers ;) And ur mod will be one of the favorites - so many possibilities :? ;)

I found Nexela's GitHub page, and i can see that the work is well under way, there are many many records

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Pyanodon, I am afraid to disturb you a question once again about date of release and therefore I will ask about that as you are going to develop technologies the bound to optics?
Om screens i see:
1) Flask
2) Optical set
3) Glass core

Another interesting observation - insulated wire will be more demanded for electronics
Where we can get kevlar?
What the cladding is made of?

Ur new automation factory is very intersting and has nice designб i think its size will be 5x5 right?

I hope that these intermediate components will also be used not only for production of science packs

Sometimes there is a feeling that only I am one such fan and I watch news and changes, and so far it is a little interesting to other people

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Pyanodon, I am afraid to disturb you a question once again about date of release
Im sorry for the lack of updates. Everything i could make, i did already. It´s all on the Nexela hands now to finish the code...due the constantly releases and other stuff, he is very busy but working in the code with the time he can find.

Meanwhile im looking for bugs and doing few balancing adjustments (is what i can do with my small coding knowledge), im also very anxious to show what we made so far, but i need to wait it be ready to ask public the next step in this mod (yes, i made a quizz to people vote).
aklesey1 wrote:I will ask about that as you are going to develop technologies the bound to optics?
Om screens i see:
1) Flask
2) Optical set
3) Glass core

Ohh..not optics, but glass. Remember when i said my mod is a huge consumer of glass? Well, i showed you some of the most glass consuming examples. Making glass in my mod is demanding, so your base wont be small.

aklesey1 wrote:Another interesting observation - insulated wire will be more demanded for electronics
Where we can get kevlar?
What the cladding is made of?
Yes, some bob´s stuff is low used, in my mod it will be more used. Optical fiber will be required to make superior circuit boards such as: Image and Image. So...you will need all that production chain to go on in the game. Optical fiber will have a HUGE role in future mods based on this one according to my plan.

Kevlar is made by a mix of TPA (Terephthaloyl cloride) and PPD (Para-phenylenediamine) bounded by some organic solvent (Image) which is already used in the mod for other functions. Future mods planned over this one will also have way more uses for kevlar.

The cladding used in these optical fibers are a mix of glass and niobium concentrate. Other claddings will appear in future mods.
aklesey1 wrote:Ur new automation factory is very intersting and has nice designб i think its size will be 5x5 right?
Yes, as almost all the buildings in this mod, it´s big and detailed. I hope people like it since that automated factory is fast and can build anything an ordinary assembly machine can, but faster and with a better outcome IF you feed it with the right items. That machine is great for produce intermediates that must be made in huge amounts, using a loader to feed it is the best way to satisfy its hunger for building.

aklesey1 wrote:I hope that these intermediate components will also be used not only for production of science packs
Most of them will.
aklesey1 wrote:Sometimes there is a feeling that only I am one such fan and I watch news and changes, and so far it is a little interesting to other people.
I understand people here is tired of waiting, i cant blame them. Others are waiting a release to show their comments and opinions. Not everyone is that active as you my friend. You have no idea how anxious i am to release it ehehe.

Look how busy your base will be at green level :D

pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Cows! Alien cows!
We need alien milk :D

Yeah i very like loaders, its useful working unit for belts

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Cows! Alien cows!
We need alien milk :D

Yeah i very like loaders, its useful working unit for belts
Not cows..and they are used for something more... bloody Image

Organic solvents wont be produced without organic material xD
pY Coal processing mod

aklesey1
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by aklesey1 »

Ur idea with nexelit is interesting to me
Can u show ur version of foundry? Or hard work is conducted with that - blue or purple science - new variants science packs in 0.15, remember?

on development of decisions regarding realism with angel smelting i think, but you can submit the modest version of a foundry

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by pyanodon »

aklesey1 wrote:Ur idea with nexelit is interesting to me
Can u show ur version of foundry? Or hard work is conducted with that - blue or purple science - new variants science packs in 0.15, remember?

on development of decisions regarding realism with angel smelting i think, but you can submit the modest version of a foundry

I already showed it earlier. here:

About the packs, that mod stops on blue science. Not gonna have a purple/yellow/gray versions since that ones will come in future mods based on this one.

There´s no much realism here, i went for some freedom in my concept, like i said, chemical process and some ore processing tends to be boring if you follow it all by realism. Remember its still a game.
When and If this mod have compatibility with angels, it wouldnt be hard to use the foundry here to smelt something from his mod.
pY Coal processing mod

Northgate
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Northgate »

I'm eagerly waiting for the new release! :D

pyanodon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter