[MOD 0.12.x] Aircraft

Topics and discussion about specific mods
Zcoolest
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Aircraft noob maker

Post by Zcoolest »

wow its clear this guy don't give a shit about updating his mod anytime soon.Which makes him fricken scrub! 100s peeps waiting and this guy got his thumb up his ass!

keyboardhack
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by keyboardhack »

Zcoolest wrote:wow its clear this guy don't give a shit about updating his mod anytime soon.Which makes him fricken scrub! 100s peeps waiting and this guy got his thumb up his ass!
Releasing a mod is something you do because you want to share something you made with the community. There are no requirements or deadlines which means you have full control and are allowed to do whatever you want. This means that you are also allowed to stop working on the mod whenever you want for whatever reason. Doing so doesn't make you a scrub and you certainly shouldn't receive hate for doing so.

The sensible way of handling an abandoned mod is by either updating it yourself, or ask the community if they want to do it for you. In this mods case it's already being maintained by another modder. Please be nice and be happy that Eldwen decided to release this mod in the first place.
Waste of bytes : P

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Zcoolest wrote:wow its clear this guy don't give a shit about updating his mod anytime soon.Which makes him fricken scrub! 100s peeps waiting and this guy got his thumb up his ass!
How old are you? 12?
Very nice words you choose.

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Zcoolest
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.12.x] Aircraft

Post by Zcoolest »

Thank YOU ZINGO BRO for updating .14......My LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW LOVE YAA ZINGO BRO!!!!

Zarnoo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Zarnoo »

Is there a way to prevent the aircraft from interacting with inserters. As I stop over my base, I find the inserters either fill or empty my hold.. which was a bit annoying when they removed all my fuel :D

Z

Thomasnotused
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Thomasnotused »

Zarnoo wrote:Is there a way to prevent the aircraft from interacting with inserters. As I stop over my base, I find the inserters either fill or empty my hold.. which was a bit annoying when they removed all my fuel :D

Z
As far as I know, there's no way to stop this. Just another reason to have a dedicated airfield, I guess ;)
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Return to “Mods”