Topics and discussion about specific mods
Theanderblast
Inserter
Inserter

[MOD 0.15] Max Rate Calculator

Post by Theanderblast »

Max Rate Calculator

Description:
  • Calculates maximum consumption/production rates of machines selected by a selection tool.
LONG DESCRIPTION
Details: Pictures
Selection tool
Dropdown list for selecting rate units
Four-function calculator
Download
Download: Mod Portal

Change Log
Version-3.0.20
Version-2.0.13
Version-2.0.12
Version-1.2.11
Version-1.2.10
Version-1.2.9
Version-1.2.8
Version-1.1.7
Version-1.0.6
Version-1.0.5
Version-0.1.4
Version-0.0.3
Version-0.0.2
Version-0.0.1
Last edited by Theanderblast on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johntron
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15] Max Rate Calculator

Post by Johntron »

Hey Jeff - awesome mod! I had a similar idea and posted in feature requests before I discovered your great work. After doing so, I had an idea of how your work might be refined to be even more useful. Please see the stuff there in the description after the list of benefits.

If the idea makes sense, and you'd like to see it implemented, maybe we could work together? I've tinkered a little with mods in the past, and with a little guidance from you I might be able to make the change.

Theanderblast
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.15] Max Rate Calculator

Post by Theanderblast »

Johntron wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:14 am
Hey Jeff - awesome mod! I had a similar idea and posted in feature requests before I discovered your great work. After doing so, I had an idea of how your work might be refined to be even more useful. Please see the stuff there in the description after the list of benefits.

If the idea makes sense, and you'd like to see it implemented, maybe we could work together? I've tinkered a little with mods in the past, and with a little guidance from you I might be able to make the change.
I'm open to collaborating on Max Rate Calculator, or perhaps adding feature, but I don't quite understand what you're looking for. Feel free to have a look at the source code. https://github.com/JeffSpindler/Factorio-Mods I have a few local changes to do calculations on mining drills and pumpjacks, but haven't finished those changes - but they're pretty localized. (After a full day of work writing code, I haven't had quite the energy to put in the mod as I did when I was semi-retired. :) )

Looking at your feature request, I see it doing graphs over time and such - my mod just does a simple static analysis of what's possible given a set of machines.

Return to “Mods”