This mod adds buildings which delegates special mining robots to mine ressources in nearby areas. Depending on the building the area is 10x10 up to 40x40.
- Check all Releases
- Languages: English, German, Dutch, [Partly also available in: Polish, Spanish, Russian (thanks apcnc, LubieArbuzy, frenchiveruti, BenediktMagnus, أنا الفراغ)]
- Contact: Send me a pm!
- Changelog overview
- Having problems? Open a ticket -
- License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE - v3
- Two new technologies: Robot mining site, Large robot mining sites
- Robot mining site is a 3x3 building which itself is a passive provider chest, and spawns a mining roboport, circuit control and robot chest.
- Mining robots have to be produced separately
- The circuit control can be used to disable the automatic mining of the robot mining site
- The robot chest will accept mining-robots and put them into the roboport. If the circuit condition is false all robots will be put back into this chest.
- 3 technologies to improve mining robot speed from +40% up to +120% speed
- Partly supporting infinite ore (mined at 33% yield at all times, due to missing factorio modding interface)
- 0.6.1 works for Factorio <= 0.15.28 (Cordina)
- 0.6.2 for Factorio > 0.15.28
- added mod setting to reduce costs of mining site (Cordina)
- added languages: nl (Cordina)
- fixed error with virtual signals (v0.6.2), the mining site uses now the native signal evaluation of the control lamp. Notice: Previously the inventory of the mining site was taken into account automatically. This is now no longer the case. You have to connect the mining site tower with a cable to the control lamp!
Updated to 0.5.0
- now supports factorio 0.14.x
Updated to 0.4.0
- now supports factorio 0.13.x
Mostly news and some fixes for 0.3.0
- updated russian translation
- adapted charge speed for roboports (large, extra large have now 2x/4x the amount of charge pads)
- mining sites stop running when not roboport does not have enough energy and therefore:
- mining sites will only start mining when roboport has charged up
- removed fake item, added a different fake item -> migration will therefore remove all old fake items on belts
- mining will not work when belt is placed over ressource (bugs with infinite resources and bypasses the mining robots)
- removed logistics-decider and used new circuit control for mining sites
- mining site buildings are immediately removed when mining site is deconstructed
- added robot chest to add/remove robots
- new base image for mining site, showing that the whole 3x3 is a passive supplier chest
Downloads (github exclusive):