Nintendo Switch version feedback

Give feedback on topics proposed by the developers.
ValorielTalonheart
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Nintendo Switch version feedback

Post by ValorielTalonheart »

Absolutely hooked on the game, especially once I got used to the console-based controls and shortcuts. My only massive gripe is where it comes to importing blueprints using the copy/paste strings, because to my knowledge, you really can't do that on the Switch. Is there any easier way to do this, because trying to make massive blueprints (like, say, for a city block based build) is a pain to copy by eye, and for some reason, the snapping is not working at all between the blocks. The grid's entirely off, and it's literally the same parameters as the other block.

ogi010
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ogi010 »

Got the game for my 6yo son on the switch; I'm beyond delighted with how well it works! You all did an amazing job!

I did come across some relatively minor issues.

1. While hosting a LAN game on a server (on my LAN), on my PC I could see the game in the browse LAN game window, but on the switch I could not. I was able to connect by specifying the IP address.

2. The text font when the switch is docked is way too small. On a 50" TV while ~10 ft. away, I could not read the text at all.

3. I will also +1 investigate faster load times, but I recognize there are platform limitations.

VisibleReality
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by VisibleReality »

I couldn't find a way to rearrange stops in a train's schedule without using the manual cursor, which is a bit awkward to do because it requires holding A and moving the right stick.

malajunta
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by malajunta »

Love the implementation of the controls but here's my feedback.

In normal view if you're not using the cursor the selection defaults to the closest thing, but i wish you can like move the stick and select other things past the inmediate things you're surrounded by without needing to use the cursor. Like a cursor with snapping to the next over entity.

Also, although I can't remember how it is on PC but while driving a tank and throwing grenades or capsules you can't really aim the tank rocket launcher, you gotta clear your cursor to regain control of it.

Return to “Development Proposals”