[0.13.x] Mods Downloads Archive?

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
CrimsonCrow
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.13.x] Mods Downloads Archive?

Post by CrimsonCrow »

How do I find MODs that are for the current stable version of [0.13.x]? I wanted to play along with a You tuber I like and downloaded a bunch of mods. The 5dim are all [0.13.x] and the others ended up being updated to the experimental branch of [0.14.x] This leaves me with being able to get all the 5dim to work or the rest to work but not together. I know it used to be possible to get the [0.13.x] for the other mods because this youtuber is doing just that.

After hours of scouring the internet I can not find the [0.13.x] versions of Bob's Functions Library Mod, landfill, recycling Machines, Resource Spawner overhaul, reverse factory, space extension Mod, The drilling Pump Jack, upgrade builder and planner, wagon capacity color, warehousing mod, and water well mod. They are all updated to [0.14.x].

Some said as long as it said enabled in the mod list, even though red colored, they would still load and function. After trying that none of the 5dim mods show up when I examine the tech tree.
I also read you could adjust the 5dim mods to show as needing [0.14.x] but since they were mid conversation they never really said where or how as one was editing something and the other said to change it to {0.14.x] but they never gave the what or where of what they were doing.

That's it, is there some archival I'm missing I just want to play the stable version of [0.13.x] with the 5DIM and the mods I listed above, is there a way you know how I can achieve this? This is so frustrating. HEEEELPPP! :|

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.13.x] Mods Downloads Archive?

Post by Klonan »

In the mod portal under 'downloads' mods will have all previous versions unless the author deletes them

CrimsonCrow
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CrimsonCrow »

Klonan wrote:In the mod portal under 'downloads' mods will have all previous versions unless the author deletes them
By mod portal do you mean https://mods.factorio.com/ ? I only see the one download button. If you could give me a link as an example I might understand better. Thank you.

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/andhagg1 ... /downloads

A random mod with versions for both 0.13 and 0.14.
Not all mods have their 0.13 versions up in the portal.

CrimsonCrow
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by CrimsonCrow »

hoho wrote:https://mods.factorio.com/mods/andhagg1 ... /downloads

A random mod with versions for both 0.13 and 0.14.
Not all mods have their 0.13 versions up in the portal.
Ahh I see now. Clicking on the picture brings up those tabs below. That is not evident from just using the system. I think it is because everything is over simplified and so tidy it is easy to miss what exactly you need to do to get to what you want unless you do it on accident or have seen it done that way before.

Thanks for the help, I got the info I needed! Yay!

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”