New Game+ alternatives

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
SkinnerOne
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

New Game+ alternatives

Post by SkinnerOne »

Hello Folks. I too am a Factorio Addict. And I need your help please.

Two Mods that I depended upon have not been updated since the game going live. I am speaking of Better Cargo Planes and New Game+.

I can live without the Better Cargo Planes Mod however, I hate paying for the same real estate more than once...and thus I want to move on to my next planet assignment WITH my Learned Technologies and what ever I can carry with me to get started on my next job.

In fact, there might be a good add on for the game..... give it a purpose from game to game..... Each new game could be viewed as your NEXT Assignment...

Anyway, New Game+ allowed me to do that, move to my next game without having to cover all that early game stuff again, and again, and again.

Any suggestions or am I out of luck till New Game+ gets a update?

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: New Game+ alternatives

Post by Bilka »

Just wait. I'm on vacation until new years and then have uni exams, so it'll only be like a month until I can start looking at updating my (harder to update) mods.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

wobbycarly
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: New Game+ alternatives

Post by wobbycarly »

Bilka wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:17 pm
Just wait. I'm on vacation until new years and then have uni exams, so it'll only be like a month until I can start looking at updating my (harder to update) mods.
How dare you have a life outside Factorio! :D

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”