Web-based receipt data base for mods

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Bauer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Web-based receipt data base for mods

Post by Bauer »

I'm using most of Bob and Angel and I'm looking for a way to look up receipts from my mobile.
Base is 0.17.69 (latest)

DaleStan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Web-based receipt data base for mods

Post by DaleStan »

The only web site I know of that has AngelBob hasn't been updated since 0.15. The source is on GitHub, and there are instructions on creating datasets for new modpacks, but I never got it to work.
Kirk McDonald does have 0.17.60 and Bob's, but he does not have AngelBob. You might be able to talk him into supporting AngelBob.

Is there some reason you specifically want a website, rather than a mod? If not, I would recommend using FNEI or What is it used for? if you're looking for Murnto-style data, or Helmod or Factory Planner if you're looking for Kirk-style data. All four are in-game interfaces, and automatically work with whatever mods (and startup settings) you happen to have right now. FNEI and Helmod are both aware of your current research level, and I expect the other two (which I don't use) are too.

Bauer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Bauer »

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using FNEI ingame. But since I'm travelling a lot, I would like to do some planning "out"game.

Bauer
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Bauer »

No answer means: No, there is no web based tool.

If someone with the time to spare could do this, I'm sure that there are more users than just me.

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”