Looking for: Infinite Resources for 0.17

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Kris18
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for: Infinite Resources for 0.17

Post by Kris18 »

Basically, this for 0.17: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/EndlessRe ... hFullYield

I made a new user to see if I could get a hold of Ubertwink (developer) and ask if (s)he would make a new version, but I'm "too new" to send a PM. So I ask if there's any alternatives or if anyone else knows Ubertwink's plans.

I looked into Angel's mod, but it doesn't include oil nor does it make all ores infinite; it just modifies generation to add a few here and there.

This is the only mod I use for Factorio so I look forward to an alternative or an update. If anyone can help, I greatly appreciate it. :)

kingarthur
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Looking for: Infinite Resources for 0.17

Post by kingarthur »

did you look at angels infinite ores or refining? pretty sure infinite ores should do that and if not im going to be making some tweaks to it soon and can adjust it

Philuminati
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Looking for: Infinite Resources for 0.17

Post by Philuminati »

I was using the same mod in 0.16 and found a new version for 0.17. You just have to browse the mods ingame and search for "endless" and you will find the mod you are looking for twice: For 0.16 and for 0.17. Just install the new one and have fun with it :)

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”