Looking for a mod with ...

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
B1tchFight
Inserter
Inserter

Looking for a mod with ...

Post by B1tchFight »

Hey guys, I was playing about 2 years ago and I found a mod called "Homeworld". This one looks like it's not supported now. I wanted to come back to Factorio but I am sad because this cool mod is outdated.

Can anyone tell me if there is a similar mod or by chance someone who can make the Homeworld 1.4.1 Mod playable for v0.16?

I am looking for a kind of supply mod where I have to supply a certain amount of materials per X Minutes to make progress. (A bit like Anno 2070) Higher levels = more resources needed.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Looking for a mod with ...

Post by mrvn »

Isn't that a scenario in vanilla now?

B1tchFight
Inserter
Inserter

Post by B1tchFight »

Sadly not. It's just kinda like the mod.

The scenario is different in important ways. You have certain amount of time to supply a certain amount of Materials.

But I am looking for an Anno 2070 like mod where you have to maintain a certain amount every X Minutes. Like "Every day (1day = 15 Minutes) 150wood" And you have to supply these mats every 15 minutes. Going to the next level will require 150 Wood + 150 stone every 15 minutes.

Thats what the Homeworld Mod basically did. I finished the game itself 2 years ago and it's kinda boring just to launch the rocket. I want to have a reason to craft all this stuff.

The fun thing about the Homeworld mod was that you could add levels as you like in the LUA-file. I created up to 100 levels with ever increasing materials.

My knowledge about LUA is rather basic. What means I can't change the mod to work with version 016 now.

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Hmm, maybe this could be changed too.

Instead of sending goods to the home world the goods could be used to keep the aliens friendly. As long as you pay them they stay away. If you don't pay they would attack you in larger and larger numbers. And to expand you have to pay more.

Deadlock989
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Deadlock989 »

B1tchFight
Inserter
Inserter

Post by B1tchFight »

FFS o.0 Thanks... Trust me... I was looking on this page. All I found was the old version and some other stuff.

Thanks you a lot man :)

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”