I updated Treefarm to work with .13

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Buggi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

I updated Treefarm to work with .13

Post by Buggi »

Anyone interested? I am not sure if the author is working on updating it or not.
- Buggi -
Here's my Humble YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/FlexibleGames

axefrog
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: I updated Treefarm to work with .13

Post by axefrog »

Yes please! My current savegame is missing a few mod updates...

Blu3wolf
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Blu3wolf »

Very much appreciated Buggi!

You can download the current version of Treefarm Lite, as always, from the GitHub release page: https://github.com/Blu3wolf/Treefarm-Lite/releases

Version 0.5.0, newly out, is compatible with Factorio 0.13.X.

DarkHelmet
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DarkHelmet »

I tried this out as a potential replacement for the Treehouse mod. The base mod seems to work fine but I can't say I'm a fan of the MK2 field using construction bots. Anyway, controlling the rate of planting seeds is easy enough a workaround to stop flooding the logistics network with wood.

However, my main interest was a wood -> coal route and other fun things. I grabbed Treefarm-AC (prerelease 1 for 0.13) and with a few fixes (deleted migrations directory which crashes on load) I sort of got it to work.

I did get stuck with the Reactor for trying to generate fertilizer. What is happening to me is that Liquid Air is being generated and flows into pipes as expected. However trying to make Nitrogen from that (which requires 2 x Liquid Air) has me stuck. Liquid Air just refuses to flow into the reactor. It's sitting their, stuck, waiting for Liquid Air even though the input pipes are full. It doesn't seem to make any difference between direct pipe connections, pumps, tanks, direct reactor->reactor. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but I can't see anything obvious, either with the setup or the mod code.
A guide to planning your factory's space requirements:
1) Figure out how much space you need, double it to be safe.
2) Wrong! There's never enough space.

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”