Mods in 0.12.15

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Mods in 0.12.15

Post by Airat9000 »

List of mods for 0.12.5 for the test.

More than half of the mods will not run dopilivat as bug reports, then I just tune fashion under 0.12.15 Nothing changes that modders have not been hurt, I just want to play and will be repaired as found bugs.I adjust to the norms of view.

68 mods!!

I offer to write the creators of the mods here and to edit together a pity to lose a bunch of good mods.

link
update
Attachments
2015-10-30_0-12-16.jpg
2015-10-30_0-12-16.jpg (394.14 KiB) Viewed 17891 times

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Mods in 0.12.15

Post by ssilk »

Indeed I thought of splitting up the mod board again...

< 0.12.10 and >= 0.12.10

Opinions?
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

ssilk wrote:Indeed I thought of splitting up the mod board again...

< 0.12.10 and >= 0.12.10

Opinions?
No i strongly disagree. That will create the precedent that it is the OK for mods to not be updated. It is harmful to the development of the game that people are sticking with 0.12.10 just for their current mods, and it would be in everyones best interests to update the mods (which is not difficult).

I urge people who play with mods to try and update their games, and please do post in the mod threads if there isnt a 0.12.11+ update for the mods, as either the author will then know people are still using the mod, and if they are inactive someone else in the community can release an updated version.

Eventually everybody will have to update to the latest experimental release, and please bear in mind that with less people on the latest, the finding of bugs and subsequent fixing of those bugs will be slowed down.

joon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by joon »

I agree with Klonan. It's now so confusing which mods work with which version. I really like the Dytech mods but haven't updated (0.12.10) yet because there is not really a response of the makers. Also that versions 0.12.13 and 0.12.14 may corrupt saves when loading makes it in the newer versions apparently.

I tried the Unofficial mod updates but they won't work in 0.12.15 and 0.12.16 so now trying if it works with 0.12.12.

Edit: 0.12.12 didn't work either.

Talguy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Talguy »

ssilk wrote:Indeed I thought of splitting up the mod board again...

< 0.12.10 and >= 0.12.10

Opinions?
What this forum needs is something like a tagging system for mods, that way a topic can be tagged (by a moderator?) when a mod has been successfully tested, and maybe apply categorization via tags as well?

For version tagging, something like works for major.minor.patch

Maybe https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2263616 ?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Talguy wrote:What this forum needs is something like a tagging system for mods, that way a topic can be tagged (by a moderator?) when a mod has been successfully tested, and maybe apply categorization via tags as well?
Maybe a simple solution like this:
https://forums.factorio.com/forum/sea ... mit=Search

Forum titles with "0.12.15" in the title. Another "tag" is eventually more useful, like SWCV "stable with current version" (here invitation for better ideas to be posted here) is of course possible and useful.

As a forum link (like the Authors board) I can do much more nifty stuff. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”