Mod Roundup #8

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Degraine
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Mod Roundup #8

Post by Degraine »

I figured I should start posting these over here as well as on Reddit, since there are probably a lot of people who don't bother to keep up with everything that's going on on these boards, and we have this nice new spotlights subforum, so why not?

This week I'll include the links to all of the roundups I've done on Reddit, but since this is a dedicated subforum I won't bother with links to subsequent posts here.

New

AeroTech Storage - Crate up resources in wooden chests for compact storage and transport.
Uses wooden chests as the crates, this time. Chests are discarded after uncrating, so bring a renewable wood mod if you want to use this one extensively.

Command Control - Remote factory management.
Allows remote viewing and management of factories using radars. Uses radars, so no new items are added.

Electric Boiler - Electricity-powered steam boiler for backup power.
A tertiary level power consumer that turns electricity into hot water.

Item Count - Displays a count of items in your inventory matching held item.
Another QOL mod from ThaPear. Hold an item in your hand (the cursor) and you will be given a count of how many of that item is in your inventory as well.

Updates

5dim's mod - A large group of mods to add more content across all areas of the game.
Updated Automation, Energy, Trains and Transport modules, released Resources module. See full changelogs on the subforum.

Bob's Mods - Changes to just about everything, really.
Updated the Warfare module to 0.1.5.

Factorio Sprachverbesserung - Alternate German translation.
Lishget splits his content and cosmetic mods into seperate items. This mod supports alternate German translations for vanilla Factorio and Lishget's other mod: Lishget's T-mod, which increases the research chain for portable fusion generators.

FARL (0.2.92) - Automated rail laying.
Various changes and new features. See the changelog.

Large Filterable Chests (0.11.4) - Upscaled storage chests with filterable slots.
Added a 2x2 chest.

PocketBots (1.0.0) - Construction bots for your pocket.
One last update before 0.12 hits and the mod is made obsolete. Adds compatibility with Bob's improved bots and fixes the player being treated as something to repair bug.

Replicators (1.0.25) - Make resources and items using power-intensive energy processes.
Lishget has written a German translation for the new version of this mod. On a related subject, the author of the original Replicators has said he may resume work on his version of the mod, so Doublespin and darkshadow's fork of Replicators may be renamed. I'll keep you up to date on what happens there.

The Fat Controller (0.2.3) - Remote train management.
Fixed some bugs that stop TFC loading in some saves.

Mod Roundup #7
Mod Roundup #6
Mod Roundup #5
Mod Roundup #4
Mod Roundup #3
Mod Roundup #2
Mod Roundup #1

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”