Trying to restore collision :/

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
Nullion
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Trying to restore collision :/

Post by Nullion »

I recently installed a *big* list of mods, and as planned have been delightfully confused by the new content. Not all of it works perfectly nor is quality, but whatever - I do have a problem though.

One of my mods has removed collision for pipes, but I don't know which! (and probably other things)

I've disabled Sqweak through and made sure nothing with the word collision nor mask in the name are active.

I believe there shouldn't be many mods beyond Shadoy's "Singleplayer Extreme Modpack" other than AAI. The main mods installed are AngelBob's and a smattering of others (AAI, Madclown's, and Yuouki).

I don't particularly want anyone to kill an evening over this or anything; mostly asking if anyone is familiar or might be entertained by my confusion. :)

Thank you!

Bonus Points: Something's up with pipe-layer that prevents fluid from flowing in a strange way. A mystery wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in mildly game breaking mechanics!! More if interested.
Attachments
Null's list of doom.txt
(2.75 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Silari
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Trying to restore collision :/

Post by Silari »

If you select a pipe in world, the top of the entity pane right under the name should give you a list of what mods have changed that entity. Whatever mod is doing it should be in that list, unless it's modifying the character to not collide instead which is unlikely since you said it's just pipes.

Nullion
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Trying to restore collision :/

Post by Nullion »

Forgot to update this, but I restored collision by removing combat extended, I believe. Thank you!

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”