bug caused by mod(?)

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

bug caused by mod(?)

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

my spidetrons can float above water. I am sharing my mod list. What mod could have caused this?
Attachments
mod-list.json
(15.24 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: bug caused by mod(?)

Post by Xorimuth »

Almost certainly SpidertronWeaponSwitcher colliding with another mod that messes with collision masks (could be Space Exploration, but I’m pretty sure I tested them together, so perhaps SE + a 3rd mod).
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

Thank you. Space mode (SE) is off.

SpidertronWeaponSwitcher,
Turned it off fixed it. But it's most likely due to the updated version. (I'm still using 1.38) But the thing is, I couldn't click the locomotives; the cursor was red. When I stop the mod, I can easily select the locomotives.

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

However, I find this and your other mods very successful. Patrol, Enhancements, weapon switching all three modes are nice. I will try the idea of ​​starting as spidetron in another creative game. Good luck with your spirit.
Last edited by oyunbagimlisi on Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

oyunbagimlisi wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:01 am
Thank you. Space mode (SE) is off.

SpidertronWeaponSwitcher,
Turned it off fixed it. But it's most likely due to the updated version. (I'm still using 1.38) But the thing is, I couldn't click the locomotives; the cursor was red. When I stop the mod, I can easily select the locomotives.
Oh right, I didn’t realise most of the mods in the list weren’t enabled. Yes, you’ll need to update factorio to use the latest version of Spidertron Weapon Switcher. I’m not going to investigate bug reports on outdated versions of my mods :) the bugs may well have already been fixed in the newer versions.

Glad you’re enjoying my mods :D
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

I upgraded to the current version. I still can't click the locomotives. I suggest you check and test it. With health...

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

oyunbagimlisi wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:14 am
I upgraded to the current version. I still can't click the locomotives. I suggest you check and test it. With health...
It would be very helpful if you could send me your save by Google drive, wetransfer, or similar
My mods

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

the mod is inactive in the current recording. I hope the confusion of the map does not scare you :D
Attachments
0.1.zip
(30.08 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

Fixed in v1.2.8 :)
My mods

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

Xorimuth wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:48 pm
Fixed in v1.2.8 :)
good luck with your work. thanks. although I can't compare other weapon types to spidetron, I would expect spidetron, which uses a powerful machine gun, to be in vanilla. Because the rockets I use inside the wall (when I use it for patrol thanks to your tower or your mod) will damage friendly units. The machine gun is both logical, necessary and useful.

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”