[CONFLICT] Unable to get tin

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
basestar237
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[CONFLICT] Unable to get tin

Post by basestar237 »

I have a medium sized modpack, consisting of 5dims, bobs, angels, and some other smaller mods like squeak through and such. One of the mods changed the recipe for the belts, instead of using an iron plate they use a tin plate. However the only was to get tin is through crushing bobmonium, which need research which needs labs which need transport belts. Is there another way to get tin, or does anyone know how to fix this problem? (This is my first post)
Maybe the only person who has played for over 700 hours and only beat the game once.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [CONFLICT] Unable to get tin

Post by orzelek »

In general in mod packs like that you would need to seek help with authors of mods.
In this case I think that Angel's set should have an update that allowed to make tin directly but maybe 5dim is interfering somehow.

basestar237
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by basestar237 »

What do you mean by an update, are you saying I need to find a patch to link the mods.
Maybe the only person who has played for over 700 hours and only beat the game once.

basestar237
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by basestar237 »

I realized this is a fairly small problem, Ill probably just cheat in the tin I need to continue, don't see any reason to pursue very deeply

yareczek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by yareczek »

I get same problem with tin.
My solution was to disable Abgel's Refining.

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”