Refined Concrete buff

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Mikelod12
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Refined Concrete buff

Post by Mikelod12 »

Hi everyone, I just made the account to say this, I figured out that this suggestion should go here but if i have to move it somewhere else tell me.

Well I was playing in 0.16.27 and I saw the new refined concrete, it looks cool and I like it, but I think we should have a better reason to get it, right now we have concrete with a 140% walking speed, and improving it to refined concrete it gives us just a 10% bonus and becomes a 150% bonus.

As we need more iron and steel to make this refined concrete I think that the buff should be more noticeable, like going to 200%, idk if this is too much or not, but for me just a 10% buff for that many materials seems quite low.

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Refined Concrete buff

Post by Jap2.0 »

Mikelod12 wrote:Hi everyone, I just made the account to say this, I figured out that this suggestion should go here but if i have to move it somewhere else tell me.

Well I was playing in 0.16.27 and I saw the new refined concrete, it looks cool and I like it, but I think we should have a better reason to get it, right now we have concrete with a 140% walking speed, and improving it to refined concrete it gives us just a 10% bonus and becomes a 150% bonus.

As we need more iron and steel to make this refined concrete I think that the buff should be more noticeable, like going to 200%, idk if this is too much or not, but for me just a 10% buff for that many materials seems quite low.
I believe this was probably also due to some people disliking the new concrete texture (53637)
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

dartemyan
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by dartemyan »

Mikelod12 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm
Totally agree! IMHO 200% is too much, but 175% speed buff for refined concrete and 150% for concrete will be ok.

Adamo
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Adamo »

We use golden concrete for a 250% buff, and it's ridiculously too much. The thing becomes comical even at 150% when you have four exoskeletons, but 175% might be OK.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Moved to Ideas and Suggestions
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”