Pre-Fab

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

YasP
Inserter
Inserter

Pre-Fab

Post by YasP »

This is the closest I got to a base built as much as possible with blueprints.

I have used blueprints for all parts of the tracks, each part filled with a robo-port, solar and accumulators. Automatically hooks everything up. There is a blueprint for Train straight, round-about, loading and unloading.

All trains can run in two directions, are short and always drive on the right hand side track. This makes them faster, a lot more manageable as I don't need loops at the stations and with the lights at the right place, deadlocks just don't happen.

Also all production is done with blueprints. I use a small main feed line with only iron, copper, coal, water and gas. All production modules hook up on that feed line, making it very easy to add a bit more production. Much more manageable compared to a main bus system. These modules make solar panels, accumulators, all circuits and all science packs.

Small volume items are produced using the logistic bots.

The same goes for oil. All oil modules hook up to the lines with oil, water, gas, heavy and light. So a blueprint for the refinery, heavy to light, and light to gas is enough to build and expand the oil system.

gullfounder
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Pre-Fab

Post by gullfounder »

cant see any pictures.

Alekthefirst
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Pre-Fab

Post by Alekthefirst »

gullfounder wrote:cant see any pictures.
No problem on my side
Factorio is a game about automating everything. One day, i hope i can automate shitty signatures just like this one.

Return to “Show your Creations”