My Fort

Post pictures and videos of your factories.
If possible, please post also the blueprints/maps of your creations!
For art/design etc. you can go to Fan Art.

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

My Fort

Post by Dakkanor »

so with the advent of walls and the fury i feel when a creeper attacks my power plant, i decided to make a fortified power supply
the pattern was modified form a layout i saw on here and then i made it a bit easier to scale up,
at the bottom is Ammo production which feeds a belt which follows the outside walls.
each square sticking our is a group of 4 gun turrets which will be joined with 2 laser turrets once its researched.

at the top is my wall production and to the right is my science production and the future beginning of my BUS system

comments questions and suggestions are welcome

edit: i really seem to fail with using HTML code these days
Last edited by Dakkanor on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MF-
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: My Fort

Post by MF- »

Dakkanor wrote:so with the advent of walls and the fury i feel when a creeper attacks my power plant, i decided to make a fortified power supply
the pattern was modified form a layout i saw on here and then i made it a bit easier to scale up,
at the bottom is Ammo production which feeds a belt which follows the outside walls.
each square sticking our is a group of 4 gun turrets which will be joined with 2 laser turrets once its researched.

at the top is my wall production and to the right is my science production and the future beginning of my BUS system

comments questions and suggestions are welcome
I don't see any image. The link from the "img" tag leads to a webpage (html), not an image

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Dakkanor »

I don't see any image. The link from the "img" tag leads to a webpage (html), not an image
well that's embarrassing, thanks for the heads up. i turned it into a link since dropbox doesn't seem to work with the img tag here

Mysteria9
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mysteria9 »

That's mighty fancy!

Dakkanor
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Dakkanor »

Mysteria9 wrote:That's mighty fancy!
my thanks, although its really little more than a power plant atm, im currently laying the field for the factory proper, this will be my most ambitious factroy to date so i may need a second power plant.

That or expand my power plant northward, makes me glad i have settled on my more modular design for the steam engines

Return to “Show your Creations”